Six excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
PUBLISHED: 14:47 18 August 2017 | UPDATED: 16:14 17 January 2018
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, travel and food.
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You can also read The New European on your phone or iPad by downloading the digital edition here.
Here’s what to expect this week:
1. Our top writers on the dangers of a second referendum
2. Campbell v Farage: what happened when Mr Remain met Mr Brexit
3. James Ball’s dummies’ guide to trade
4. Michael Wolff interviewed on that explosive Trump book
5. Are brighter days ahead for South Africa?
6. Plus Charlie Connelly on the tragic book inscription that haunts him