Six excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
PUBLISHED: 14:47 18 August 2017 | UPDATED: 14:16 14 September 2017
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, travel and food.
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You can also read The New European on your phone or iPad by downloading the digital edition here.
Here’s what to expect this week:
1. An exclusive serialisation of Alistair Campbell’s extraordinary new diaries
2. Michael White on the coming post-EU withdrawal bill vote storm and what happens next
3. Bonnie Greer on the delusions of having your cake and eating it
4. Mitch Benn on why the Remainers are now winning
5. Four pages of stories from the people who knew David Bowie best
6. 60 years of Jack Kerouac’s On The Road