Six excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
PUBLISHED: 14:47 18 August 2017 | UPDATED: 13:55 16 November 2017
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, travel and food.
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You can also read The New European on your phone or iPad by downloading the digital edition here.
Here’s what to expect this week:
1. Michael White on the Tory turf wars heating up
2. Grimsby, the town wanting to have its fishcake and eat it on Brexit
3. Why the fight against Brexit is the fight for the NHS
4. Alastair Campbell on the science of success
5. Is Bosnia slipping back to war?
6. Plus Eurofile: Britain’s most gloriously random cultural pages