The New European turned one this week!
PUBLISHED: 10:53 07 July 2017
That’s 52 issues - not bad for a newspaper that was initially supposed to run for just four-weeks when we launched in July 2016.
To celebrate our birthday, you can expect another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
In this week’s issue:
1. Steve Richards on how parliament can end the Brexit chaos
2. Bonnie Greer on why the EU needs to reform
3. Lord Kinnock’s rallying cry for Project Hope
4. Andrew Adonis on the guilty men of Brexit
5. A C Grayling: It’s not a question of if, just WHEN this farce will end
6. Antonella Gambotto-Burke on the greatness of Greta Garbo