16 uplifting tweets that show our love for Europe post-Brexit
- Credit: Archant
What does Europe mean to you? Here are 16 heartwarming times the internet showed its love for Europe after Brexit
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The deep roots of Labour's red wall decline
- 2 Labour needs more positivity, more patriotism, more policy... and less wokery
- 3 MANDRAKE: Boris Johnson's 'daughter' speaks out
- 4 Andy Burnham urges UK to 'embrace' Brexit as 'new reality'
- 5 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 6 Dominic Raab 'chickened out' of a no-deal Brexit, Michel Barnier says
- 7 Former Tory speaker admits voting Labour after labeling Boris Johnson a 'liar'
- 8 Seven reasons Scotland should stay in the Union
- 9 The truth about 'buy British'
- 10 Jacob Rees-Mogg's bizarre defence of government's Voter ID plans
What does Europe mean to you? Share your thoughts using #europeis and #myeurope on Twitter or drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.