6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food
1. Britain: Where did it all go wrong? Alastair Campbell on the UK's fall from grace
2. Michael White on a weak and divided government drifting towards crisis
3. Kevin O'Sullivan: RIP common decency - welcome to the age of hate
4. Marion van Renterghem on Macron: The rule breaker who ruptured the system
You may also want to watch:
5. Mitch Benn: What would Doctor Who do?
6. Ian Walker examines the horrors of modern warfare from Stalingrad to Mosul
- 1 Susanna Reid takes on Priti Patel over government's gaslighting of public on coronavirus
- 2 ‘Don’t haste ye back’ - Nicola Sturgeon's perfect farewell message to Donald Trump
- 3 PMQs: Ben Bradshaw calls out Boris Johnson over Brexit lies
- 4 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 5 Brexiteer musician accused of hypocrisy after demanding No 10 help bands with EU visa
- 6 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 7 Comedian wins praise after shaming No 10 during Dancing on Ice appearance
- 8 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 9 Trump caller hangs up on James O'Brien after failing to cite ex-president's 'truths'
- 10 9 of the best tweets of Donald Trump leaving the White House
P.S. Did you know that you can now comment on New European articles online? Just scroll down to the bottom of an article and let us know what you think
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.