6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
- Credit: Archant
Where can I buy The New European? What stories are in the latest issue of The New European?
The New European turned one this week - that's 52 issues - despite initially only planning for a four-week run when we launched in July 2016. To celebrate our birthday, you can expect another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in UK and Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You may also want to watch:
Here is what to expect:
1. Steve Richards on how parliament can end the Brexit chaos
- 1 Minister terminates interview after suggesting public's age and weight to blame for UK's high death toll
- 2 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
- 3 This picture of Boris Johnson on the phone to Joe Biden has caused a stir
- 4 Telegraph columnist blames Angela Merkel for Brexit
- 5 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 6 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 7 Former Brexit Party MEP dies in diving accident in the Bahamas
- 8 Brexiteer calls for UK to save Eurostar - by buying it and renaming it 'Britstar'
- 9 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 10 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
2. Bonnie Greer on why the EU needs to reform
3. Lord Kinnock's rallying cry for Project Hope
4. Andrew Adonis on the guilty men of Brexit
5. A C Grayling: It's not a question of if, just WHEN this farce will end
6. Antonella Gambotto-Burke on the greatness of Greta Garbo
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.