6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
- Credit: Archant
Where can I buy The New European? What stories are in the latest issue of The New European?
The New European turned one this week - that's 52 issues - despite initially only planning for a four-week run when we launched in July 2016. To celebrate our birthday, you can expect another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in UK and Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You may also want to watch:
Here is what to expect:
1. Steve Richards on how parliament can end the Brexit chaos
- 1 Tory MP blames 'chaotic parents' for children going to school hungry
- 2 Boris Johnson 'hid in bedroom' to avoid grilling on Brexit stance days before becoming PM
- 3 Danny Dyer praised for criticisms of Tory party - pointing out Etonians can't run the country
- 4 George Osborne says it is 'game over' for Boris Johnson over free school meals
- 5 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 6 Liz Truss' department slammed for false claim about cost of soy sauce after Brexit
- 7 Andy Burnham could have been 'halfway through tenure as PM by now', claims commentator
- 8 Tory MP says policies no longer match 'principles on which millions have backed us'
- 9 Minister sparks concerns about pig semen after Brexit
- 10 Minister says he 'doesn't understand' accusation he's starving kids in holidays
2. Bonnie Greer on why the EU needs to reform
3. Lord Kinnock's rallying cry for Project Hope
4. Andrew Adonis on the guilty men of Brexit
5. A C Grayling: It's not a question of if, just WHEN this farce will end
6. Antonella Gambotto-Burke on the greatness of Greta Garbo
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.