6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
- Credit: Archant
Where can I buy The New European? What stories are in the latest issue of The New European?
The New European turned one this week - that's 52 issues - despite initially only planning for a four-week run when we launched in July 2016. To celebrate our birthday, you can expect another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in UK and Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You may also want to watch:
Here is what to expect:
1. Steve Richards on how parliament can end the Brexit chaos
- 1 Brexit regret: Meet the Leave voters who wish they hadn't voted Leave
- 2 Labour leader defends NHS after being kicked out of pub in Bath
- 3 Opposition parties push for probe into Boris Johnson's conduct following viral video
- 4 ‘I should not have listened to Cameron’ – Former European Commission president
- 5 Scottish Tory leader accused of 'nonsense' excuse for Boris Johnson avoiding Scotland
- 6 A chapter is over for Britain, for good or ill
- 7 Welsh government refused permission for legal challenge over post-Brexit bill
- 8 New research reveals half of Brexit supporters were not 'left behind' red-wall voters
- 9 Russell Kane: Why working class people like Boris Johnson
- 10 Annalena Baerbock: Can the Queen of Green seize the Bundestag?
2. Bonnie Greer on why the EU needs to reform
3. Lord Kinnock's rallying cry for Project Hope
4. Andrew Adonis on the guilty men of Brexit
5. A C Grayling: It's not a question of if, just WHEN this farce will end
6. Antonella Gambotto-Burke on the greatness of Greta Garbo
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.