6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
- Credit: Archant
Where can I buy The New European? What stories are in the latest issue of The New European?
Another week, another great issue of The New European and we're excited to announce another award – The Chairman's Award at the PPA Awards!
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in UK and Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You may also want to watch:
Here is what to expect:
- 1 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 2 Why Bristol is the street art city
- 3 What I learned by avoiding England and the Euros
- 4 Telling the truth is now the only sackable offence
- 5 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 6 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
- 7 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 8 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 9 Could southern discomfort sink a rebalancing agenda still in its infancy?
- 10 Brexit stripped me of my Britishness
1. Has Sunderland changed its mind on Brexit? Anthony Clavane visits the city which led the charge for Leave
2. Emma Jones reports on the search for truth among the conspiracy theories that have taken hold of the shell-shocked Grenfell community
3. Pippa Musgrave examines where decisions made by cuts may have contributed to the causes of the Grenfell fire
4. Abi Wilkinson: Only now the austerity damage becomes clear
5. The governments of Catalonia and Spain have set themselves on a collision course over the issue of independence, says Jason Walsh
6. Europe's 10 greatest cycle rides
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.