6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
- Credit: Archant
Where can I buy The New European? What stories are in the latest issue of The New European?
Another week, another great issue of The New European and we're excited to announce another award – The Chairman's Award at the PPA Awards!
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in UK and Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You may also want to watch:
Here is what to expect:
- 1 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 2 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 3 Michel Barnier tells UK to be 'very careful' in Brexit diplomatic status row
- 4 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 5 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 6 Independent SAGE adviser gives scathing assessment of Priti Patel's £800 Covid fines
- 7 George Osborne hopes for Brexit dividend
- 8 Holyrood in talks with EU to extend Erasmus scheme to Scottish students
- 9 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 10 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
1. Has Sunderland changed its mind on Brexit? Anthony Clavane visits the city which led the charge for Leave
2. Emma Jones reports on the search for truth among the conspiracy theories that have taken hold of the shell-shocked Grenfell community
3. Pippa Musgrave examines where decisions made by cuts may have contributed to the causes of the Grenfell fire
4. Abi Wilkinson: Only now the austerity damage becomes clear
5. The governments of Catalonia and Spain have set themselves on a collision course over the issue of independence, says Jason Walsh
6. Europe's 10 greatest cycle rides
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.