6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
- Credit: Archant
Where can I buy The New European? What stories are in the latest issue of The New European?
Another week, another great issue of The New European and we're excited to announce another award – The Chairman's Award at the PPA Awards!
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in UK and Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You may also want to watch:
Here is what to expect:
- 1 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 2 House of Lords defies No 10 and votes to heavily defeat Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 3 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
- 4 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 5 ERG MP says Boris Johnson should consider cutting ties with Church of England following Brexit row
- 6 Leaked memo exposes government fears over rise in support for Scottish independence
- 7 Diane Abbott accuses Keir Starmer of having 'other motives' while shadow Brexit secretary
- 8 UK Business leaders describe Brexit call with Boris Johnson and Michael Gove as 'pointless'
- 9 Fool's gold? Nigel Farage wants you to invest your trust in his financial advice service
- 10 PMQs Review: The one where it was grim up north
1. Has Sunderland changed its mind on Brexit? Anthony Clavane visits the city which led the charge for Leave
2. Emma Jones reports on the search for truth among the conspiracy theories that have taken hold of the shell-shocked Grenfell community
3. Pippa Musgrave examines where decisions made by cuts may have contributed to the causes of the Grenfell fire
4. Abi Wilkinson: Only now the austerity damage becomes clear
5. The governments of Catalonia and Spain have set themselves on a collision course over the issue of independence, says Jason Walsh
6. Europe's 10 greatest cycle rides
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.