6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food
1. Michael White on how progress in UK/EU talks has hit an impasse over the ECJ
2. Bonnie Greer: When the target is 'the Others' we should all be worried
3. Paul Knott on how Venezuela is spiralling out of control
4. Louise Chunn examines the psychology of lies and why we fall for them
You may also want to watch:
5. Emma Jones talks to Steve Coogan about Corbyn, Grenfell and Alan Partridge
6. Adrian Tierney-Jones on the lessons learned in mud and blood
- 1 Why have Remainers gone so quiet?
- 2 The cheerleaders who have let Boris Johnson get away with it
- 3 Brexiteers propose return of imperial measurements in report on reducing 'red tape'
- 4 Amazon order shows how we're all paying the price for Brexit
- 5 Why don't Brexiteers like to talk about Brexit any more?
- 6 PMQs: Ian Blackford drops truth bomb over post-Brexit trade deal with Australia
- 7 Politicians should vote on Australian post-Brexit trade deal, says Nicola Sturgeon
- 8 George Eustice could be demoted in next cabinet reshuffle
- 9 When Eton took on a team of miners at football
- 10 How the Kominsky Method grapples with growing old
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.