6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
1. Alastair Campbell: Don't let the Brexit liars win
2. How the headless chickens of Brexit are negotiating Britain's farmers out of business
You may also want to watch:
3. Paul Connew on why Trump's White House is beyond parody
- 1 How Brexit has turned sour for the dairy industry
- 2 Dominic Cummings warns Boris Johnson against next stage of unlocking
- 3 The deep roots of Labour's red wall decline
- 4 Why the English could understand the Vikings
- 5 Labour needs more positivity, more patriotism, more policy... and less wokery
- 6 The Remainers' case for keeping the United Kingdom together
- 7 MANDRAKE: Boris Johnson's 'daughter' speaks out
- 8 What's next for Laurence Fox after London mayor fiasco?
- 9 Former Tory speaker admits voting Labour after labeling Boris Johnson a 'liar'
- 10 The slow death of Channel Islands Norman
4. Vince Cable EXCLUSIVE: Free sensible MPs from Brextremists destroying Britain
5. Michael White on Tory togetherness and tolerance
6. Steve Coogan EXCLUSIVE: Explaining why a failure like Alan Partridge has a show on the BBC is tricky
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.