6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
1. Paul Connew on the best hope to stop Trump's Korea suicide
2. The French don't mock us any more they pity us, says Nathaniel Tapley
3. Jacques Cousteau: The man who took the world beneath the waves
4. Bonnie Greer on the corruption of nostalgia
You may also want to watch:
5. Michael White on the slow headway for post-Brexit Ireland
6. Abi Wilkinson on Generation Brex
- 1 Would Javid have renamed ICU wards 'Drama Queen Zones'?
- 2 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 3 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 4 The Spanish village with the mythical blue lagoon
- 5 Rabbits defeat French army
- 6 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 7 Ed Vaizey overtakes Paul Dacre in the Ofcom race
- 8 My favourite new Freedom is avoiding selfish anti-maskers
- 9 What IS the liberal response to the migrant crisis?
- 10 Telling the truth is now the only sackable offence
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.