6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
1. Paul Connew on the best hope to stop Trump's Korea suicide
2. The French don't mock us any more they pity us, says Nathaniel Tapley
3. Jacques Cousteau: The man who took the world beneath the waves
4. Bonnie Greer on the corruption of nostalgia
You may also want to watch:
5. Michael White on the slow headway for post-Brexit Ireland
6. Abi Wilkinson on Generation Brex
- 1 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 2 House of Lords defies No 10 and votes to heavily defeat Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 3 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
- 4 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 5 Leaked memo exposes government fears over rise in support for Scottish independence
- 6 ERG MP says Boris Johnson should consider cutting ties with Church of England following Brexit row
- 7 UK Business leaders describe Brexit call with Boris Johnson and Michael Gove as 'pointless'
- 8 Diane Abbott accuses Keir Starmer of having 'other motives' while shadow Brexit secretary
- 9 Tory minister branded 'disgraceful' after dismissing child hunger in Britain as something that has 'been going on for years'
- 10 Fool's gold? Nigel Farage wants you to invest your trust in his financial advice service
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.