6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
1. Paul Connew on the best hope to stop Trump's Korea suicide
2. The French don't mock us any more they pity us, says Nathaniel Tapley
3. Jacques Cousteau: The man who took the world beneath the waves
4. Bonnie Greer on the corruption of nostalgia
You may also want to watch:
5. Michael White on the slow headway for post-Brexit Ireland
6. Abi Wilkinson on Generation Brex
- 1 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 2 Brexiteer MP ridiculed after calling for free movement of goods between GB and NI
- 3 PMQs Review: The one where the speaker finally snapped
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn to launch High Court challenge to overturn Labour suspension
- 5 Brexiteer rebuked after backing Nigel Farage's 'East Germany' claims
- 6 Why I'll be making Leave EU's move to Ireland as difficult as possible
- 7 Brexit changes lead to exodus of Brits from Spain, UK nationals claim
- 8 Tory MP downplays free school meals scandal saying 'it's only lunch'
- 9 No 10 defends Stanley Johnson receiving two coronavirus vaccines while others don't
- 10 Nigel Farage launches new party in Scotland to promote 'positive case for the Union'
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.