6 excellent reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
Another week, another great issue packed with news, Brexit analysis and brilliant features on art, culture, film and food.
1. Paul Connew on the best hope to stop Trump's Korea suicide
2. The French don't mock us any more they pity us, says Nathaniel Tapley
3. Jacques Cousteau: The man who took the world beneath the waves
4. Bonnie Greer on the corruption of nostalgia
You may also want to watch:
5. Michael White on the slow headway for post-Brexit Ireland
6. Abi Wilkinson on Generation Brex
- 1 Could Mexican Coke spark a new Coca-Cola cold war?
- 2 Dominic Raab 'chickened out' of a no-deal Brexit, Michel Barnier says
- 3 Boris Johnson's downfall will be the truth
- 4 Boris Johnson consumed by infighting as Brexit job losses worsen
- 5 The German mega-scandal that puts ours in the shade
- 6 Post-Brexit EU worker exodus hits restaurants and pubs
- 7 New royal yacht Prince Philip is a waste of £200m
- 8 Brexit talks with Britain were plagued by 'Tory quarrels and low blows', says Michel Barnier
- 9 A side to Julio Iglesias nobody should have to see
- 10 Bailout too late for Rishi Sunak's wife
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.