6 reasons to go out and buy The New European this week
- Credit: Archant
Where can I buy The New European? What stories are in the latest issue of The New European?
It's one whole year since the referendum vote and a year many may want to forget. But one thing we can all be cheerful about is the latest brilliant issue of The New European - which includes a 16-page Brexit picture souvenir.
The New European is on sale in all good newsagents in UK and Ireland. Use our store locator tool to find your nearest copy.
You can also read The New European on your phone or iPad by downloading the digital edition here.
Here is what to expect:
1. We must take a stand, says A C Grayling: 'This mess has gone far enough.'
You may also want to watch:
2. We look at the polls and how the Will of the People has swung back to Remain
3. Lily Allen Grenfell Tower EXCLUSIVE: 'It was at that point we knew they were are all dead. None of them left.'
- 1 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 2 Question Time: Ex-Tory minister accused of making 'sickening' comment about free schools meals row
- 3 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 4 Downing Street withholds praise for business and local authorities offering free meals to hungry children
- 5 Priti Patel bullying inquiry may never be released, hints Boris Johnson's new civil service boss
- 6 House of Lords defies No 10 and votes to heavily defeat Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 7 Priti Patel set to hand private firms £28 million in government contracts to deport asylum seekers from UK
- 8 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 9 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
- 10 At the upcoming US election, Donald Trump really is toast
4. Michael White's magisterial essay on the Brexit anniversary: How we got here and where we are going
5. Alastair Campbell and Jamie Rubin: The US and UK are so preoccupied with their own troubles they are ignoring the Russian menace.
6. Lord Adonis: Brexit is a revolution that devours its children
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.