Letters: An Apology
- Credit: SIPA USA/PA Images
This reader would like to issue an apology to the United Kingdom.
Dear United Kingdom,
Please accept my personal apology for the current creature occupying our highest government office. He is a disaster of major proportions. He is an ignorant, egotistical, cowardly, narcissistic, bloviating, sexual predating, misogynistic, uneducated, congenital lying, criminal miscreant. He has no good qualities.
If you have heard him speak you have experienced his mind which may only be able to contain 140 characters of the English language. This might explain his Twitter addiction.
I'm sorry to report that our current form of government doesn't work at a high rate of speed in order to get rid of those unfit for office. We, along with the rest of the world, must wait-out this madness until the wheels of justice turn far enough to eject his bloated carcass.
You may also want to watch:
You have shown great patience in dealing with this interloper into our political scene. He is supported by approximately 40% of our population. His Republican Party continues to support this insanity while dismantling large portions of our country's government, thereby wreaking immeasurable damage on our democracy for many years hence.
His recent nonsensical rant about knife attacks in the UK should be viewed through the lens of the number of gun deaths in the US last year = 38,568. Our news has at least one gun death or attack on a group in random shootings almost daily. So, please take the facts into account when you listen to whatever drivel falls out of his gullet.
- 1 Boris Johnson warned majority will be 'wiped out' over treatment towards north of England
- 2 Boris Johnson 'frantically repositioning' himself for Donald Trump to lose election
- 3 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 4 James Cleverly mocked after telling people to 'look at how they're doing in Wales'
- 5 Piers Morgan must expose the government's Brexit betrayal
- 6 Minister says Dido Harding is working '19-hours a day' on Test and Trace
- 7 Third Tory MP who rejected extending free school meals is targeted with local protests
- 8 Second shop owner bans Tory MPs who voted against free school meals motion
- 9 Brexiteer Prue Leith quits Tory Party after government votes down motion to protect UK food standards
- 10 Piers Morgan calls Boris Johnson a 'blustering buffoon' in attack on PM's handling of Covid-19 pandemic
Finally, while our countries remain staunch allies in many areas, it would be understandable if your empire joined in the global mockery of this gluttonous jester. He has been an absolute boon to our comedic entertainers as well as many of our mass media reporters.
• Send your letters for publication in The New European via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.