Letters: An Apology
- Credit: SIPA USA/PA Images
This reader would like to issue an apology to the United Kingdom.
Dear United Kingdom,
Please accept my personal apology for the current creature occupying our highest government office. He is a disaster of major proportions. He is an ignorant, egotistical, cowardly, narcissistic, bloviating, sexual predating, misogynistic, uneducated, congenital lying, criminal miscreant. He has no good qualities.
If you have heard him speak you have experienced his mind which may only be able to contain 140 characters of the English language. This might explain his Twitter addiction.
I'm sorry to report that our current form of government doesn't work at a high rate of speed in order to get rid of those unfit for office. We, along with the rest of the world, must wait-out this madness until the wheels of justice turn far enough to eject his bloated carcass.
You may also want to watch:
You have shown great patience in dealing with this interloper into our political scene. He is supported by approximately 40% of our population. His Republican Party continues to support this insanity while dismantling large portions of our country's government, thereby wreaking immeasurable damage on our democracy for many years hence.
His recent nonsensical rant about knife attacks in the UK should be viewed through the lens of the number of gun deaths in the US last year = 38,568. Our news has at least one gun death or attack on a group in random shootings almost daily. So, please take the facts into account when you listen to whatever drivel falls out of his gullet.
- 1 Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid reject Boris Johnson's coronavirus claim
- 2 Sky News presenter says Boris Johnson is 'gaslighting the nation' over Covid claims
- 3 Nigel Farage reminded of claim that 'acid test of Brexit' surrounds fishing after clip resurfaces
- 4 Home Office launches voluntary repatriation scheme for EU nationals
- 5 PMQs: Boris Johnson calls for apology from Keir Starmer over coronavirus stances
- 6 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 7 Brussels politician says Boris Johnson should 'pay for EU workers to stay' in UK
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn loses bid to release Labour documents ahead of High Court battle
- 9 Boris Johnson is the 'worst PM' and should resign, says Alastair Campbell
- 10 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
Finally, while our countries remain staunch allies in many areas, it would be understandable if your empire joined in the global mockery of this gluttonous jester. He has been an absolute boon to our comedic entertainers as well as many of our mass media reporters.
• Send your letters for publication in The New European via email to email@example.com
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.