Join us (virtually) at our fourth birthday bash!
- Credit: Archant
The New European will be hosting a live edition of the podcast to celebrate our fourth birthday - and you can be there virtually to help us celebrate!
The next edition of the podcast will feature regular hosts Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt, as well as special guests in the form of columnists Liz Gerard and Alastair Campbell.
They will also hear from Matt Kelly, the man behind the successful launch of the newspaper.
All five will be talking about the rise of the pro-European newspaper, as well as the direction of politics over the past four years since our launch.
And we want you to join us too - as we go live on Zoom.
You may also want to watch:
We'll be broadcasting on the internet from 6.00pm (British Summer Time) on Thursday July 9, with your chance to get involved as the broadcast airs.
To confirm your attendance head over to this link, and we will see you there.
Don't forget to bring a glass of your favourite tipple to celebrate with us!
- 1 Boris Johnson proposes saving United Kingdom with 'Project Love' plan
- 2 The only Brexit export boom is from UK businesses rushing to Europe
- 3 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 4 Former Brexit secretary 'privately agreed' with Gina Miller's court action over Article 50
- 5 MEPs again refuse to ratify Brexit deal amid concerns No 10 is flouting conditions
- 6 How the vaccines have shifted opinions over Brexit
- 7 PRINCE PHILIP: Why this Danish, Greek, German immigrant epitomised Britain
- 8 Tory candidate under fire after describing Brexit chaos as a 'hiccup'
- 9 Government loses bid to block financial services bill amendment in House of Lords
- 10 Major and Blair were right about Brexit and Northern Ireland
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.