Join us (virtually) at our fourth birthday bash!
- Credit: Archant
The New European will be hosting a live edition of the podcast to celebrate our fourth birthday - and you can be there virtually to help us celebrate!
The next edition of the podcast will feature regular hosts Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt, as well as special guests in the form of columnists Liz Gerard and Alastair Campbell.
They will also hear from Matt Kelly, the man behind the successful launch of the newspaper.
All five will be talking about the rise of the pro-European newspaper, as well as the direction of politics over the past four years since our launch.
And we want you to join us too - as we go live on Zoom.
You may also want to watch:
We'll be broadcasting on the internet from 6.00pm (British Summer Time) on Thursday July 9, with your chance to get involved as the broadcast airs.
To confirm your attendance head over to this link, and we will see you there.
Don't forget to bring a glass of your favourite tipple to celebrate with us!
- 1 The deep roots of Labour's red wall decline
- 2 Labour needs more positivity, more patriotism, more policy... and less wokery
- 3 Andy Burnham urges UK to 'embrace' Brexit as 'new reality'
- 4 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 5 MANDRAKE: Boris Johnson's 'daughter' speaks out
- 6 Former Tory speaker admits voting Labour after labeling Boris Johnson a 'liar'
- 7 Dominic Raab 'chickened out' of a no-deal Brexit, Michel Barnier says
- 8 The truth about 'buy British'
- 9 Seven reasons Scotland should stay in the Union
- 10 Liz Truss accused of freeports 'catastrophic blunder' following Brexit deals
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.