The best internet reactions to the BBC Question Time leaders’ debate
- Credit: PA
Twitter was full of commentary as Jeremy Corbyn, Jo Swinson, Boris Johnson and Nicola Sturgeon answered questions from the public on BBC Question Time.
We've compiled some of the best responses as the debate took place...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 European Council president faces call to resign over 'Sofagate' incident
- 2 How the vaccines have shifted opinions over Brexit
- 3 No 10 rewrote race disparity report, expert claims
- 4 Exports to EU increase in February after record fall
- 5 Sturgeon attacks Westminster decision to refer Holyrood Bills to Supreme Court
- 6 Former chief scientist accuses Boris Johnson of privatising NHS 'by stealth'
- 7 A lesson from the last of Mainwaring's men
- 8 Scathing report accuses Boris Johnson of 'only caring for England'
- 9 Nick Clegg says EU 'let itself and millions of Europeans' down over Covid vaccine programme
- 10 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.