The best internet reactions to the BBC Question Time leaders’ debate
- Credit: PA
Twitter was full of commentary as Jeremy Corbyn, Jo Swinson, Boris Johnson and Nicola Sturgeon answered questions from the public on BBC Question Time.
We've compiled some of the best responses as the debate took place...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 2 Susanna Reid takes on Priti Patel over government's gaslighting of public on coronavirus
- 3 Brexiteer musician accused of hypocrisy after demanding No 10 help bands with EU visa
- 4 PMQs: Ben Bradshaw calls out Boris Johnson over Brexit lies
- 5 Priti Patel fails to appear in Commons to answer questions on missing police records
- 6 Kwasi Kwarteng confirms post-Brexit review of workers' rights
- 7 Piers Morgan calls on Priti Patel to resign over missing crime records fiasco
- 8 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 9 Iain Duncan Smith defends calling Donald Trump 'a decent man'
- 10 GB News seeks to hire Nick Ferrari and Julia Hartley-Brewer to present on new channel
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.