Who’s on Question Time tonight?
- Credit: Archant
Tonight's edition of Question Time comes from West Bromwich where coronavirus and this week's budget are all likely to be hot topics for the panel.
On tonight's panel will be:
Barclay is a Tory MP, the chief secretary to the treasury and a former Brexit secretary under Theresa May and Boris Johnson.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Could Mexican Coke spark a new Coca-Cola cold war?
- 2 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 3 The reverse Midas touch of Michael Gove
- 4 First black female mayor elected in Liverpool as Labour holds on to role
- 5 Dominic Raab 'chickened out' of a no-deal Brexit, Michel Barnier says
- 6 Nicola Sturgeon concedes Holyrood majority for SNP is a ‘very long shot’
- 7 Keir Starmer faces a ‘mountain to climb’ after Hartlepool defeat
- 8 Labour claims ‘extraordinary results’ in Welsh Parliament election
- 9 Is the end finally nigh for EU's most notorious leader?
Haigh is a Labour MP and the shadow policing minister.
Pete Wishart MP
Wishart is an SNP MP and the party's shadow leader of the House of Commons as well as the chair of the Scottish affairs select committee.
Walker is the managing director of the supermarket chain Iceland Foods. He previously called for a second Brexit referendum.
Professor John Ashton
Professor Ashton is the former director of public health in the north west and former professor of public health at Southampton University and the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
- Question Time airs on BBC One at 10.40pm and at 11.40pm in Northern Ireland.
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.