Enjoy four digital editions of The New European for just £1
With our special Black Friday offer you can enjoy a month's digital access to The New European for just £1, saving 87%.
You will receive a new issue emailed to your inbox each week and also get unlimited access to the full digital archive of all previous issues of the paper.
Read on all your devices using our mobile-friendly web reader and download our dedicated app to try our new text reader.
The New European is an award-winning weekly pro-remain newspaper bringing you a cosmopolitan, intelligent and expansive collection of news, analysis, voices, culture, travel and the arts - celebrating the best of Europe. The newspaper gives a voice to an audience who are passionate about Europe. Not afraid of it.
Terms & Conditions
You may also want to watch:
Offer is only available when signing up using Direct Debit or Continuous Credit Card payment. Once your order has been placed you will receive a welcome email within an hour containing your login details and instructions on how to access your subscription. Your subscription will run for a month from the date of purchase and after this point will automatically renew at a rate of £5.99 each month until cancelled. This is a digital only offer and you will not receive any print copies of the paper.
- 1 Leave EU website suspended after EU registry blocks move to Ireland
- 2 Priti Patel fails to appear in Commons to answer questions on missing police records
- 3 Boris Johnson blames seafood companies for post-Brexit sales slump
- 4 The Tory MPs who failed to vote against a Universal Credit cut
- 5 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 6 Comedian wins praise after shaming No 10 during Dancing on Ice appearance
- 7 Iain Duncan Smith defends calling Donald Trump 'a decent man'
- 8 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 9 Kwasi Kwarteng confirms post-Brexit review of workers' rights
- 10 Bob Geldof vindicated over pro-EU fishing stunt, suggests broadcaster
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.