Enjoy four digital editions of The New European for just £1
With our special Black Friday offer you can enjoy a month's digital access to The New European for just £1, saving 87%.
You will receive a new issue emailed to your inbox each week and also get unlimited access to the full digital archive of all previous issues of the paper.
Read on all your devices using our mobile-friendly web reader and download our dedicated app to try our new text reader.
The New European is an award-winning weekly pro-remain newspaper bringing you a cosmopolitan, intelligent and expansive collection of news, analysis, voices, culture, travel and the arts - celebrating the best of Europe. The newspaper gives a voice to an audience who are passionate about Europe. Not afraid of it.
Terms & Conditions
You may also want to watch:
Offer is only available when signing up using Direct Debit or Continuous Credit Card payment. Once your order has been placed you will receive a welcome email within an hour containing your login details and instructions on how to access your subscription. Your subscription will run for a month from the date of purchase and after this point will automatically renew at a rate of £5.99 each month until cancelled. This is a digital only offer and you will not receive any print copies of the paper.
- 1 Why have Remainers gone so quiet?
- 2 The cheerleaders who have let Boris Johnson get away with it
- 3 Brexiteers propose return of imperial measurements in report on reducing 'red tape'
- 4 Amazon order shows how we're all paying the price for Brexit
- 5 Why don't Brexiteers like to talk about Brexit any more?
- 6 PMQs: Ian Blackford drops truth bomb over post-Brexit trade deal with Australia
- 7 Politicians should vote on Australian post-Brexit trade deal, says Nicola Sturgeon
- 8 George Eustice could be demoted in next cabinet reshuffle
- 9 When Eton took on a team of miners at football
- 10 How the Kominsky Method grapples with growing old
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.