The best internet reactions to the BBC election debate
- Credit: PA
Twitter was full of commentary once more as Jeremy Corbyn and Boris Johnson took on each other for a final time before polling day.
We've compiled some of the best responses as the debate took place...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 2 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 3 Boris Johnson claims Labour supporters using Universal Credit vote to incite hatred
- 4 Leave EU website suspended after EU registry blocks move to Ireland
- 5 The polling that signals the plight of the Union
- 6 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 7 Dominic Raab 'not convinced' collapse of fishing businesses would be result of Brexit deal
- 8 Brexiteer says he'd never have voted for Brexit 'if we knew we'd lose our jobs'
- 9 Comedian wins praise after shaming No 10 during Dancing on Ice appearance
- 10 James O'Brien schools Brexiteer who refuses to accept new EU-UK trade rules
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.