11 of the funniest responses to Boris Johnson’s cabinet zoom meeting
- Credit: PA
When Boris Johnson posted a screenshot of his virtual cabinet meeting using Zoom it did not take long for Twitter to respond in its usual hilarious manner.
People had many questions - why did they all look like the audience members of Question Time? Why was the prime minister giving out the ID of the meeting room? And where were the spin doctors?
We've put together some of the best responses to the prime minister's tweet here.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Telling the truth is now the only sackable offence
- 2 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 3 How long can Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi play on?
- 4 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
- 5 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 6 What I learned by avoiding England and the Euros
- 7 Could southern discomfort sink a rebalancing agenda still in its infancy?
- 8 Why Bristol is the street art city
- 9 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 10 Could Boris Johnson still use the NHS as leverage in a US trade deal?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.