All the moments of Boris Johnson being booed, edited into one showreel
- Credit: Archant
A compilation of clips of Boris Johnson being heckled has been updated due to a seemingly inexhaustible supply of content.
When Dominic Cummings told a BBC reporter to "get out of London and talk to people who are not rich Remainers", he may not have anticipated what would happen when the prime minister took this very advice.
A satirical Twitter account, TheIainDuncanSmiths, has edited together all the moments that Johnson met with a less than adoring reception as he reaches out to the electorate.
The combined footage of brief clips - from the man who shook his hand saying "Please leave my town" to the enraged audience member who shouted "Answer the bloody question!" - forms a greatest hits of public revulsion.
The heckling covers a broad range of outrages achieved by the prime minister during his short time in office.
You may also want to watch:
Viewers can watch the prime minister being remonstrated with for his lacklustre response to the floods in the north of England; his support for Tory austerity policies; his broken promises on town funding; his attempt to prorogue parliament; and his last-minute approach to negotiating a Brexit deal. There's also just general booing.
When they are not editing the video titled "Boris Johnson gets out of London and talks to people who are not rich Remainers", the IainDuncanSmiths appear to be filling the very specific niche of re-dubbing Smiths songs with politically themed lyrics.
- 1 Crisis in the unpicked fruit fields shows Brexit is rotten
- 2 Why Australian trade deal could complicate future post-Brexit agreements
- 3 Brexiteers propose return of imperial measurements in report on reducing 'red tape'
- 4 A furious Hoyle accuses government of misleading the House
- 5 Liz Truss urged to let parliament 'take back control' with Brexit trade deal scrutiny
- 6 Why don't Brexiteers like to talk about Brexit any more?
- 7 When Eton took on a team of miners at football
- 8 Michael Gove insists Liz Truss is delivering 'what's best for Britain'
- 9 How the Kominsky Method grapples with growing old
- 10 PM to reveal details of post-Brexit agreement with Australia
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.