Boris Johnson on Brexit - This man represents the worst of Britain
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Listen, get angry and share
Boris Johnson appeared on Radio 4's Today programme this morning.
We suspect it will be the last we hear of him during this election since his combination of Etonian arrogance, abject lies, obfuscation and self-serving twisting makes for a far better Remain advocacy than most of the Opposition.
If you missed the interview, listen to it here, and share it far and wide.
Is this the Britain people really voted for?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Why can't the English see what the Scots and Welsh can?
- 2 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 3 Is the end finally nigh for EU's most notorious leader?
- 4 Labour should never have swallowed the Brexit pill
- 5 Could Mexican Coke spark a new Coca-Cola cold war?
- 6 Boris Johnson is making the UK a laughing stock
- 7 The reverse Midas touch of Michael Gove
- 8 Scotland ‘united against the fascists’ after far-right candidates rejected
- 9 First black female mayor elected in Liverpool as Labour holds on to role
- 10 Labour claims ‘extraordinary results’ in Welsh Parliament election
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.