Boris Johnson on Brexit - This man represents the worst of Britain
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Listen, get angry and share
Boris Johnson appeared on Radio 4's Today programme this morning.
We suspect it will be the last we hear of him during this election since his combination of Etonian arrogance, abject lies, obfuscation and self-serving twisting makes for a far better Remain advocacy than most of the Opposition.
If you missed the interview, listen to it here, and share it far and wide.
Is this the Britain people really voted for?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Spanish village with the mythical blue lagoon
- 2 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 3 Rabbits defeat French army
- 4 Party politics will not save us from the Tories - we need drastic action
- 5 Would Javid have renamed ICU wards 'Drama Queen Zones'?
- 6 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 7 Ed Vaizey overtakes Paul Dacre in the Ofcom race
- 8 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 9 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 10 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.