Boris Johnson on Brexit - This man represents the worst of Britain
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Listen, get angry and share
Boris Johnson appeared on Radio 4's Today programme this morning.
We suspect it will be the last we hear of him during this election since his combination of Etonian arrogance, abject lies, obfuscation and self-serving twisting makes for a far better Remain advocacy than most of the Opposition.
If you missed the interview, listen to it here, and share it far and wide.
Is this the Britain people really voted for?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 2 Progressive alliance could see Labour win 351 seats at next election, new analysis reveals
- 3 What Auf Wiedersehen, Pet teaches us about Britain and Europe
- 4 Michel Barnier tells UK to be 'very careful' in Brexit diplomatic status row
- 5 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 6 An actor whose politics were a touchy subject
- 7 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 8 Holyrood in talks with EU to extend Erasmus scheme to Scottish students
- 9 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 10 George Osborne hopes for Brexit dividend
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.