Brexit baubles: DIY Christmas decorations perfect for Remainers
- Credit: Archant
Print and cut out The New European Christmas decorations for a positively European Christmas
This Christmas, spread a little European cheer with Rexit the red-nosed Remainer.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 2 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 3 The polling that signals the plight of the Union
- 4 Boris Johnson claims Labour supporters using Universal Credit vote to incite hatred
- 5 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 6 Brexiteer MP ridiculed after calling for free movement of goods between GB and NI
- 7 Brexiteer says he'd never have voted for Brexit 'if we knew we'd lose our jobs'
- 8 Dominic Raab 'not convinced' collapse of fishing businesses would be result of Brexit deal
- 9 Leave EU website suspended after EU registry blocks move to Ireland
- 10 James O'Brien schools Brexiteer who refuses to accept new EU-UK trade rules
How to have a pro-remain Christmas
1. Download our free Christmas tree ornaments template
2. Print and cut out the colourful decorations
3. Hang on your Christmas tree
4. Place inside Christmas cards and send to your Leave-voting friends (or spread some festive cheer by decorating their tree for them)
5. No festive scene would be complete without a few snowflakes – check out this easy how-to video to make a snowflake that won't melt in even the most heated of Brexit debates.
6. Take a picture of your tree complete with TNE decorations and tweet us @TheNewEuropean or email email@example.com
We wish EU a merry Christmas!
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.