Take control of the infamous Brexit Bus in this brilliant new game
Do you, like David Davis, find yourself with a lot of time on your hands? Take back control of the infamous Brexit Bus and see how long you can keep it from crashing
Since the EU referendum was announced, the value of the pound has been up and down like a yo-yo.
Now you can ride those peaks and troughs in the Brexiteers' very own battle bus. How long can you keep it on the round before it all falls apart? Game created by Advisa
Josef Rantamäki from the marketing team at Advisa, which created it, said: "We wanted to make a light-hearted bit of content that taps into the great European issue of our time.
"With so much uncertainty and differences of opinion, it's often hard to predict what's going to happen next. It's all very serious, important stuff, but sometimes it's worth poking a little fun at the situation.
"Over the last year or so we kept seeing this red bus turn up in the British newspapers, so it felt like a good excuse to make something a little tongue in cheek that spoke to this uncertain and economically volatile period."
You may also want to watch:
Can you do better then Boris, Michael, Liam and co?
- 1 Boris Johnson warned majority will be 'wiped out' over treatment towards north of England
- 2 Boris Johnson 'frantically repositioning' himself for Donald Trump to lose election
- 3 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 4 James Cleverly mocked after telling people to 'look at how they're doing in Wales'
- 5 Piers Morgan must expose the government's Brexit betrayal
- 6 Minister says Dido Harding is working '19-hours a day' on Test and Trace
- 7 Third Tory MP who rejected extending free school meals is targeted with local protests
- 8 Second shop owner bans Tory MPs who voted against free school meals motion
- 9 Brexiteer Prue Leith quits Tory Party after government votes down motion to protect UK food standards
- 10 Piers Morgan calls Boris Johnson a 'blustering buffoon' in attack on PM's handling of Covid-19 pandemic
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.