21 Brexit Christmas cracker jokes that will make or break your Xmas lunch
- Credit: Archant
Enliven your Christmas dinner by cutting out our Brexit-themed jokes and inserting them in crackers for your Leave-supporting relatives.
Why was Nigel Farage's Christmas lunch so crap?
He banned brussels and there was no turkey despite Nigel insisting it would be admitted to the table any minute now.
How many Leave voters does it take to change a lightbulb?
You may also want to watch:
One to remove the bulb and 17,410,741 to sit in the darkness and tell everyone else to get over themselves.
- 1 Boris Johnson warned majority will be 'wiped out' over treatment towards north of England
- 2 Boris Johnson 'frantically repositioning' himself for Donald Trump to lose election
- 3 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 4 James Cleverly mocked after telling people to 'look at how they're doing in Wales'
- 5 Piers Morgan must expose the government's Brexit betrayal
- 6 Minister says Dido Harding is working '19-hours a day' on Test and Trace
- 7 Third Tory MP who rejected extending free school meals is targeted with local protests
- 8 Second shop owner bans Tory MPs who voted against free school meals motion
- 9 Brexiteer Prue Leith quits Tory Party after government votes down motion to protect UK food standards
- 10 Piers Morgan calls Boris Johnson a 'blustering buffoon' in attack on PM's handling of Covid-19 pandemic
Brexit walks into a bar.
The Barman says: "Why the long farce?"
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar.
But the Englishman wanted to leave so everybody had to
Why is Nigel Farage banned from Father Christmas's workshop?
Because smoking can seriously damage your elf
Why was the Brexit Party nativity play cancelled?
They couldn't find three wise men
Why doesn't Father Christmas vote for the Brexit Party?
He's not irrationally worried about living close to a Pole
Why does Boris Johnson have so many children?
Because he refuses to acknowledge that pulling out never works.
Why doesn't Jeremy Corbyn ever visit Santa?
Because he struggles in the poles.
Why did Nigel Farage get no presents?
He sent them all back to where they came from.
What's the difference between Rudolph's nose and David Cameron's autobiography?
Only one will be red at Christmas.
Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage and Mark Francois walk into a bar...
… Everyone else leaves.
There's gonna be a 50p coin commemorating Brexit
It's nearly done. They just can't decide what to do with the border.
What is a Brexiteer's favourite festive film?
The Nightmare Before Christmas.
What do The Sound of Music at Christmas and Nigel Farage have in common?
Only a small cult following want to see it, but it just keeps coming back, repeating itself.
How many Tory MPs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None - they're too busy screwing the country
Nigel Farage goes into his pub and asks for a pint.
The barman draws it and throws it into his face.
"Why did you do that?" Nigel asks.
"You asked for a pint," the barman says. "But you didn't say how you wanted it delivered."
Farage replies: "Okay, I'll have a pint in a pint glass"
"No. You can't ask again," the barman says.
"Why not?" Farage asks.
"Democracy," the barman replies.
How do you stop Leave-voting relatives hogging the TV at Christmas?
Take back the remote control
How did the Brexit chicken cross the road?
I never said there was a road. Or a chicken.
How can you tell if you are at a Brexit party this Christmas?
Because everyone wants to leave.
What newspaper is forecasting Britain will be swamped by mass immigration by elves?
The Polar Express
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.