Buy your New European Manchester cover artwork
- Credit: Archant
All profits to the victims' charity
We are pleased to offer The New European readers the chance to buy a premium quality full size print of this week's cover artwork by Gary Barker - a beautiful tribute to the victims of the Manchester bomb attack: 22 pink balloons escaping the grasp of a little girl.
All profits from the sale of these prints, from both the artist and the publishers of The New European, will be donated to Manchester Evening News terror attack appeal.
This unique artwork will be delivered to your door, printed on premium heavy quality paper. It is a beautiful piece of art in its own right, but also a poignant reminder of the spirit of Manchester in the aftermath of this dreadful attack.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brexit regret: Meet the Leave voters who wish they hadn't voted Leave
- 2 Labour leader defends NHS after being kicked out of pub in Bath
- 3 Opposition parties push for probe into Boris Johnson's conduct following viral video
- 4 ‘I should not have listened to Cameron’ – Former European Commission president
- 5 Scottish Tory leader accused of 'nonsense' excuse for Boris Johnson avoiding Scotland
- 6 A chapter is over for Britain, for good or ill
- 7 Welsh government refused permission for legal challenge over post-Brexit bill
- 8 New research reveals half of Brexit supporters were not 'left behind' red-wall voters
- 9 Russell Kane: Why working class people like Boris Johnson
- 10 Annalena Baerbock: Can the Queen of Green seize the Bundestag?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.