Buy your New European Manchester cover artwork
- Credit: Archant
All profits to the victims' charity
We are pleased to offer The New European readers the chance to buy a premium quality full size print of this week's cover artwork by Gary Barker - a beautiful tribute to the victims of the Manchester bomb attack: 22 pink balloons escaping the grasp of a little girl.
All profits from the sale of these prints, from both the artist and the publishers of The New European, will be donated to Manchester Evening News terror attack appeal.
This unique artwork will be delivered to your door, printed on premium heavy quality paper. It is a beautiful piece of art in its own right, but also a poignant reminder of the spirit of Manchester in the aftermath of this dreadful attack.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tory MP blames 'chaotic parents' for children going to school hungry
- 2 Boris Johnson 'hid in bedroom' to avoid grilling on Brexit stance days before becoming PM
- 3 Danny Dyer praised for criticisms of Tory party - pointing out Etonians can't run the country
- 4 George Osborne says it is 'game over' for Boris Johnson over free school meals
- 5 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 6 Liz Truss' department slammed for false claim about cost of soy sauce after Brexit
- 7 Andy Burnham could have been 'halfway through tenure as PM by now', claims commentator
- 8 Minister sparks concerns about pig semen after Brexit
- 9 Minister says he 'doesn't understand' accusation he's starving kids in holidays
- 10 Piers Morgan calls Boris Johnson a 'blustering buffoon' in attack on PM's handling of Covid-19 pandemic
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.