Buy your New European Manchester cover artwork
- Credit: Archant
All profits to the victims' charity
We are pleased to offer The New European readers the chance to buy a premium quality full size print of this week's cover artwork by Gary Barker - a beautiful tribute to the victims of the Manchester bomb attack: 22 pink balloons escaping the grasp of a little girl.
All profits from the sale of these prints, from both the artist and the publishers of The New European, will be donated to Manchester Evening News terror attack appeal.
This unique artwork will be delivered to your door, printed on premium heavy quality paper. It is a beautiful piece of art in its own right, but also a poignant reminder of the spirit of Manchester in the aftermath of this dreadful attack.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid reject Boris Johnson's coronavirus claim
- 2 Nigel Farage reminded of claim that 'acid test of Brexit' surrounds fishing after clip resurfaces
- 3 Sky News presenter says Boris Johnson is 'gaslighting the nation' over Covid claims
- 4 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 5 PMQs: Boris Johnson calls for apology from Keir Starmer over coronavirus stances
- 6 Home Office launches voluntary repatriation scheme for EU nationals
- 7 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn loses bid to release Labour documents ahead of High Court battle
- 9 Nicola Sturgeon tells Boris Johnson to 'work from home' instead as he plans trip to Scotland
- 10 Boris Johnson is the 'worst PM' and should resign, says Alastair Campbell
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.