Join Bonnie Greer, Steve Anglesey, Richard Porritt and James Ball at The New European podcast live!
- Credit: Archant
After the success of The New European Podcast's live event earlier this year, we're back at Podcast Live this October.
Podcast regulars Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt will be joined by special guests including TNE columnists Bonnie Greer and an audience as they talk all things Brexit, bring out some of the regular features, and take some of your questions.
You can also see a number of other podcast recordings including productions from The New Statesman, Sophy Ridge, LBC's Iain Dale, UK in a Changing EU, For Our Future's Sake, The Week Unwrapped, and Polling Politics.
You may also want to watch:
Join us from 10am on Saturday 5th October at The Light, Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road in central London. Tickets cost £13.50 or you can book for the whole day for £32.50.
- 1 Could Mexican Coke spark a new Coca-Cola cold war?
- 2 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 3 The reverse Midas touch of Michael Gove
- 4 First black female mayor elected in Liverpool as Labour holds on to role
- 5 Dominic Raab 'chickened out' of a no-deal Brexit, Michel Barnier says
- 6 Nicola Sturgeon concedes Holyrood majority for SNP is a ‘very long shot’
- 7 Keir Starmer faces a ‘mountain to climb’ after Hartlepool defeat
- 8 Labour claims ‘extraordinary results’ in Welsh Parliament election
- 9 Welsh Labour 'exceeding expectations' as party confident of winning Leanne Wood's seat
We'll see you in London!
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.