Join Bonnie Greer, Steve Anglesey, Richard Porritt and James Ball at The New European podcast live!
- Credit: Archant
After the success of The New European Podcast's live event earlier this year, we're back at Podcast Live this October.
Podcast regulars Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt will be joined by special guests including TNE columnists Bonnie Greer and an audience as they talk all things Brexit, bring out some of the regular features, and take some of your questions.
You can also see a number of other podcast recordings including productions from The New Statesman, Sophy Ridge, LBC's Iain Dale, UK in a Changing EU, For Our Future's Sake, The Week Unwrapped, and Polling Politics.
You may also want to watch:
Join us from 10am on Saturday 5th October at The Light, Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road in central London. Tickets cost £13.50 or you can book for the whole day for £32.50.
- 1 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 2 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 3 James O'Brien schools Brexiteer who refuses to accept new EU-UK trade rules
- 4 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 5 Nigel Farage launches new party in Scotland to promote 'positive case for the Union'
- 6 Keir Starmer got it right with vote on Brexit deal
- 7 The polling that signals the plight of the Union
- 8 Brexiteer MP ridiculed after calling for free movement of goods between GB and NI
- 9 Scottish fishing boats ditch UK waters for Denmark to escape Brexit red tape
- 10 PMQs Review: The one where the speaker finally snapped
We'll see you in London!
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.