Demolishing the spin on a health service in crisis
1. What would happen if Labour actually won the 2017 general election? Election editor Michael White plays make believe
2. Theresa May's Brexit at any cost means sending the NHS over a cliff, says editor at large Alastair Campbell
3. We've had the lies. Now it's time to face the truth about an NHS in mortal danger, says Dr Mike Galsworthy
You may also want to watch:
4. Will the Russian connection bring Trump down? Paul Connew finds out
- 1 The Remainers' case for keeping the United Kingdom together
- 2 The deep roots of Labour's red wall decline
- 3 How Brexit has turned sour for the dairy industry
- 4 Dominic Cummings warns Boris Johnson against next stage of unlocking
- 5 What's next for Laurence Fox after London mayor fiasco?
- 6 The slow death of Channel Islands Norman
- 7 Labour needs more positivity, more patriotism, more policy... and less wokery
- 8 Why the English could understand the Vikings
- 9 Former Tory speaker admits voting Labour after labeling Boris Johnson a 'liar'
- 10 Lawyers expose 'false claims' made by ministers over visa-free music tours of EU after Brexit
5. We reveal the winner of the World Cup of Worst Brexiteers in a Brexfactor special
6. A voice from the other side: We get a Brexiteer's view of the week from Iain Dale
7. The Remain strategy for this election is simple: vote tactically, says Professor A C Grayling
8. Lithuanians replaced statues of Stalin with one of Frank Zappa – Sophia L Deboick explains why
9. Exclusive: The first extract from Matthew D'ancona's stunning new book, Post-Truth
10. The New European's Man in Cannes, Jason Solomon, brings you the latest from the glamorous film festival
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.