Download your Monsters of Brexit masks
Going trick-or-treating tonight? Download and print our Monsters of Brexit masks and dress as something truly terrifying
If you're out knocking doors for Halloween tonight, why not go as the ultimate trick - Brexit?
The New European has created four masks you can download and print, each featuring a Brexit villain. Simply cut them out, mount them on card and - if you're feeling particularly Blue Peter - laminate them, and terrify your neighbours who will want to Remain in their houses.
There's terrifying Therezom, who walks the land, refusing to die...
Bojo The Clown, who thinks he's It but whose plans are far from penny wise...
You may also want to watch:
Moggferatu, who came from the 18th century to drink your peasant blood...
and the frightening Faggenstain, who brought monstrous ideas back from the dead...
And don't forget to tweet your scary pictures to @TheNew European - we'll feature the best on our Twitter feed. Don't have nightmares...
- 1 The deep roots of Labour's red wall decline
- 2 Labour needs more positivity, more patriotism, more policy... and less wokery
- 3 MANDRAKE: Boris Johnson's 'daughter' speaks out
- 4 Andy Burnham urges UK to 'embrace' Brexit as 'new reality'
- 5 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 6 Dominic Raab 'chickened out' of a no-deal Brexit, Michel Barnier says
- 7 Seven reasons Scotland should stay in the Union
- 8 Former Tory speaker admits voting Labour after labeling Boris Johnson a 'liar'
- 9 The truth about 'buy British'
- 10 Michel Barnier calls for halt to non-EU migration into France
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.