Download your Monsters of Brexit masks
Going trick-or-treating tonight? Download and print our Monsters of Brexit masks and dress as something truly terrifying
If you're out knocking doors for Halloween tonight, why not go as the ultimate trick - Brexit?
The New European has created four masks you can download and print, each featuring a Brexit villain. Simply cut them out, mount them on card and - if you're feeling particularly Blue Peter - laminate them, and terrify your neighbours who will want to Remain in their houses.
There's terrifying Therezom, who walks the land, refusing to die...
Bojo The Clown, who thinks he's It but whose plans are far from penny wise...
You may also want to watch:
Moggferatu, who came from the 18th century to drink your peasant blood...
and the frightening Faggenstain, who brought monstrous ideas back from the dead...
And don't forget to tweet your scary pictures to @TheNew European - we'll feature the best on our Twitter feed. Don't have nightmares...
- 1 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 2 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 3 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 4 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
- 5 Fool's gold? Nigel Farage wants you to invest your trust in his financial advice service
- 6 Tory MP who voted against her own party to support free school meals motion quits government in protest
- 7 'Shameful' Tory minister defends government memo attacking Marcus Rashford's free school meals call
- 8 The deep roots of Dominic Cummings' personal antipathy to the BBC
- 9 At the upcoming US election, Donald Trump really is toast
- 10 Political commentator delivers blistering response to Tory backbenchers offended by Angela Rayner's slur
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.