Download the latest FREE episode of The New European podcast
- Credit: Archant
Download the free podcast from the team at The New European to hear our review of the week in politics.
Every Friday Richard Porritt, Steve Anglesey and Geri Scott review another wild week in post-common sense Britain.
The podcast is packed full of big news, comment, and irreverent views.
You may also want to watch:
We talk about the issues that matter most to Remainers, and crown a Brexiteer of the Week.
- 1 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 2 Why Bristol is the street art city
- 3 What I learned by avoiding England and the Euros
- 4 Telling the truth is now the only sackable offence
- 5 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 6 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
- 7 A very nearly enchanted evening
- 8 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 9 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 10 Brexit stripped me of my Britishness
We'll even have the occasional guest too. Previous guests have included Alastair Campbell, Andrew Adonis, The New Feminist editor Caroline Criado Perez and Keir Starmer.
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.