LISTEN: This week’s episode of The New European podcast is now live
- Credit: Archant
On this week's bumper episode of The New European podcast we analyse the fallout from the local elections.
Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt discuss whether or not this means Theresa May will go down the route of a harder Brexit, and what next for Labour after a mixed bag of results?
Alastair Campbell also joins us on this week's podcast to talk further about the Labour Party's woes and the victories in the House of Lords over the EU Withdrawal Bill.
You may also want to watch:
Plus Geri Scott has more on the new Home Secretary Sajid Javid following the resignation of Amber Rudd.
- 1 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 2 The Spanish village with the mythical blue lagoon
- 3 Why Bristol is the street art city
- 4 A very nearly enchanted evening
- 5 Boris Johnson enjoys splendid isolation
- 6 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 7 The Tories have already lost the culture wars
- 8 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 9 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 10 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
Download it for FREE from The New European website, and remember to subscribe, share, and review it to help spread the word!
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.