LISTEN: This week’s episode of The New European podcast is now live
- Credit: Archant
On this week's bumper episode of The New European podcast we analyse the fallout from the local elections.
Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt discuss whether or not this means Theresa May will go down the route of a harder Brexit, and what next for Labour after a mixed bag of results?
Alastair Campbell also joins us on this week's podcast to talk further about the Labour Party's woes and the victories in the House of Lords over the EU Withdrawal Bill.
You may also want to watch:
Plus Geri Scott has more on the new Home Secretary Sajid Javid following the resignation of Amber Rudd.
- 1 Tory MP blames 'chaotic parents' for children going to school hungry
- 2 Boris Johnson 'hid in bedroom' to avoid grilling on Brexit stance days before becoming PM
- 3 Danny Dyer praised for criticisms of Tory party - pointing out Etonians can't run the country
- 4 George Osborne says it is 'game over' for Boris Johnson over free school meals
- 5 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 6 Liz Truss' department slammed for false claim about cost of soy sauce after Brexit
- 7 Andy Burnham could have been 'halfway through tenure as PM by now', claims commentator
- 8 Minister sparks concerns about pig semen after Brexit
- 9 Minister says he 'doesn't understand' accusation he's starving kids in holidays
- 10 Piers Morgan calls Boris Johnson a 'blustering buffoon' in attack on PM's handling of Covid-19 pandemic
Download it for FREE from The New European website, and remember to subscribe, share, and review it to help spread the word!
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.