LISTEN: This week’s episode of The New European podcast is now live
- Credit: Archant
On this week's bumper episode of The New European podcast we analyse the fallout from the local elections.
Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt discuss whether or not this means Theresa May will go down the route of a harder Brexit, and what next for Labour after a mixed bag of results?
Alastair Campbell also joins us on this week's podcast to talk further about the Labour Party's woes and the victories in the House of Lords over the EU Withdrawal Bill.
You may also want to watch:
Plus Geri Scott has more on the new Home Secretary Sajid Javid following the resignation of Amber Rudd.
- 1 Minister terminates interview after suggesting public's age and weight to blame for UK's high death toll
- 2 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 3 Former Brexit Party MEP dies in diving accident in the Bahamas
- 4 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 5 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 6 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 7 Progressive alliance could see Labour win 351 seats at next election, new analysis reveals
- 8 Boris Johnson blames seafood companies for post-Brexit sales slump
- 9 Picture of Boris Johnson on the phone to Joe Biden causes social media stir
- 10 The bigot we should have called out on day one
Download it for FREE from The New European website, and remember to subscribe, share, and review it to help spread the word!
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.