LISTEN: This week’s episode of The New European podcast is now live
- Credit: Archant
On this week's bumper episode of The New European podcast we analyse the fallout from the local elections.
Steve Anglesey and Richard Porritt discuss whether or not this means Theresa May will go down the route of a harder Brexit, and what next for Labour after a mixed bag of results?
Alastair Campbell also joins us on this week's podcast to talk further about the Labour Party's woes and the victories in the House of Lords over the EU Withdrawal Bill.
You may also want to watch:
Plus Geri Scott has more on the new Home Secretary Sajid Javid following the resignation of Amber Rudd.
- 1 A lesson from the last of Mainwaring's men
- 2 Nick Clegg says EU 'let itself and millions of Europeans' down over Covid vaccine programme
- 3 Scathing report accuses Boris Johnson of 'only caring for England'
- 4 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 5 European Council president faces call to resign over 'Sofagate' incident
- 6 How the vaccines have shifted opinions over Brexit
- 7 No 10 rewrote race disparity report, expert claims
- 8 Exports to EU increase in February after record fall
- 9 Sturgeon attacks Westminster decision to refer Holyrood Bills to Supreme Court
- 10 Former chief scientist accuses Boris Johnson of privatising NHS 'by stealth'
Download it for FREE from The New European website, and remember to subscribe, share, and review it to help spread the word!
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.