Download the latest FREE episode of The New European podcast
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
Download the free podcast from the team at The New European to hear our review of the week in politics.
Every Friday Richard Porritt, Steve Anglesey and Geri Scott review another wild week in post-common sense Britain.
The podcast is packed full of big news, comment, and irreverent views.
We talk about the issues that matter most to Remainers, and crown a Brexiteer of the Week.
We'll even have the occasional guest too. Previous guests have included Alastair Campbell, Sir Keir Starmer, The New Feminist editor Caroline Criado-Perez and Lord Andrew Adonis.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 2 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 3 Leave EU website suspended after EU registry blocks move to Ireland
- 4 Boris Johnson claims Labour supporters using Universal Credit vote to incite hatred
- 5 Comedian wins praise after shaming No 10 during Dancing on Ice appearance
- 6 The polling that signals the plight of the Union
- 7 Television drama to focus on Boris Johnson's first year in Downing Street
- 8 Dominic Raab 'not convinced' collapse of fishing businesses would be result of Brexit deal
- 9 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 10 Brexiteer says he'd never have voted for Brexit 'if we knew we'd lose our jobs'
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.