ELECTION LIVE: This is how people are reacting to GE 2017
- Credit: Archant
Reactions to the snap general election called by Theresa May for 8 June
Theresa May has shocked the nation by declaring a General Election.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 2 Why is devout Jacob Rees-Mogg so quiet about Boris Johnson's affairs?
- 3 Major and Blair were right about Brexit and Northern Ireland
- 4 Dominic Cummings' new venture could cause concern for No 10
- 5 Roman Kemp: Depression and coping with George Michael's death
- 6 The symbolism behind the reopening of pubs
- 7 Why are there so few BAME faces on the fronts of our newspapers?
- 8 David Cameron and Matt Hancock discussed NHS scheme over 'private drink'
- 9 Government deletes pro-Scottish independence blog post
- 10 PM chooses not to attend Prince Philip’s funeral because of guest limits
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.