‘Boris is a wasteman’ projected onto Eton college
- Credit: Archant
A group opposed to the prime minister have used a projector to target Boris Johnson at the £42,000 a year school he attended.
"Boris is a wasteman" is the message the Fck Boris campaign is shining onto walls at Eton college.
The group are known for organising street parties in protest of the current prime minister. the group said: "Fck Boris, Fck Eton [sic]. In 2010 we got a dickhead prime minister, David Cameron, who tried to crush our communities. We're ending the decade with one who's here to finish the job.
"Where did they meet? At Eton. We went to let Boris know he's waste - and saw up close the place which makes the richest and most [powerful few get a crash course in running the system for their benefit."
A Fck Boris spokesperson said: "In three weeks the future of the UK will be decided by those who go to vote. So let's just take a second to remember who Boris Johnson really is.
You may also want to watch:
"This projection is a reminder that Johnson is not the 'man of the people' he performs, but is just another Eton boy who believes he was born to rule.
"He will trash the NHS, fumble through government and treat ordinary people as fodder for propping up his rich mates. It is up to us to remind Johnson of who we are - people who know we all deserve better."
- 1 Tory MP blames 'chaotic parents' for children going to school hungry
- 2 Boris Johnson 'hid in bedroom' to avoid grilling on Brexit stance days before becoming PM
- 3 Danny Dyer praised for criticisms of Tory party - pointing out Etonians can't run the country
- 4 George Osborne says it is 'game over' for Boris Johnson over free school meals
- 5 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 6 Liz Truss' department slammed for false claim about cost of soy sauce after Brexit
- 7 Andy Burnham could have been 'halfway through tenure as PM by now', claims commentator
- 8 Minister sparks concerns about pig semen after Brexit
- 9 Minister says he 'doesn't understand' accusation he's starving kids in holidays
- 10 Piers Morgan calls Boris Johnson a 'blustering buffoon' in attack on PM's handling of Covid-19 pandemic
Boris Johnson is the 20th prime minister who attended the country's most infamous private school, where tuition fees are 150% more than the average UK salary.
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.