Pro-Brexit group says they now find themselves in agreement with Gina Miller
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A pro-Brexit group said they have found themselves agreeing with Gina Miller over Boris Johnson's Brexit deal.
Fishing for Leave, a spin-off of the Leave Means Leave campaign, tweeted that they had "never thought we'd agree with Gina Miller".
They said that they were in agreement Johnson's deal was "basically the May deal" - and was just as "dire" in what it proposed.
The anti-Brexit campaigner had been discussing the deal with a "brilliant lawyer" who pointed out that it was "the May deal with about six changes" to the political declaration.
She said that "if the Benn act is akin to the surrender act" then Boris Johnson's deal is a "self-imposed knee capping".
You may also want to watch:
In response Fishing for Leave said: "Never thought we'd agree @thatginamiller but correct".
They added: "Nothing has changed".
It follows Brexiteer Nigel Farage complaining that the Brexit extension could be taken away - a measure he saw as more favourable than leaving on Johnson's deal.
- 1 Tory MP blames 'chaotic parents' for children going to school hungry
- 2 Boris Johnson 'hid in bedroom' to avoid grilling on Brexit stance days before becoming PM
- 3 Danny Dyer praised for criticisms of Tory party - pointing out Etonians can't run the country
- 4 George Osborne says it is 'game over' for Boris Johnson over free school meals
- 5 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 6 Liz Truss' department slammed for false claim about cost of soy sauce after Brexit
- 7 Andy Burnham could have been 'halfway through tenure as PM by now', claims commentator
- 8 Minister sparks concerns about pig semen after Brexit
- 9 Minister says he 'doesn't understand' accusation he's starving kids in holidays