Sign-up for our Print or Digital Pack and get a FREE Amazon Echo Dot
Join our community of supporters and get a FREE Amazon Echo Dot worth £49.99
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right-wing extremes of much of the UK national press.
In June we publish our 100th issue. To celebrate this milestone, we have created a fantastic offer: get 52 weeks for only £99.99 and we'll give you an Amazon Echo Dot worth £49.99.
There has never been a more important time to be well informed. Become a subscriber today and make sure you never miss an issue.
OR CALL US ON 01858 438840 quoting CTNECH18
You may also want to watch:
Terms & conditions: Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of your welcome gift. This is a UK-only offer. Please call +44 (0)1858 438840 for overseas rates. Lines are open 8am-9.30pm Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm Saturday. Archant reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Offer ends 30/06/2018.
- 1 Politics is moving back to a battlefield which does not suit Boris Johnson
- 2 Government scraps Pick for Britain programme after Brits fill as few as 5% of roles
- 3 Boris Johnson still has questions to answer about Caribbean holiday
- 4 Salmon industry insist officials miscalculated post-Brexit export figures
- 5 French skippers blockade lorries carrying UK-landed fish in protest against post-Brexit fishing rules
- 6 Ex-minister says Boris Johnson's government is a 'cesspit' where 'almost nobody' tells the truth
- 7 Government to dissolve parliament ahead of Queen’s Speech
- 8 Poll: Laurence Fox in joint last place with Count Binface in race for London mayor
- 9 Brexit regret: Meet the Leave voters who wish they hadn't voted Leave
- 10 MEPs warn Brexit deal could be cancelled if No 10 continues to ignore terms
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.