Sign-up for our Print or Digital Pack and get a FREE Amazon Echo Dot
Join our community of supporters and get a FREE Amazon Echo Dot worth £49.99
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right-wing extremes of much of the UK national press.
In June we publish our 100th issue. To celebrate this milestone, we have created a fantastic offer: get 52 weeks for only £99.99 and we'll give you an Amazon Echo Dot worth £49.99.
There has never been a more important time to be well informed. Become a subscriber today and make sure you never miss an issue.
OR CALL US ON 01858 438840 quoting CTNECH18
You may also want to watch:
Terms & conditions: Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of your welcome gift. This is a UK-only offer. Please call +44 (0)1858 438840 for overseas rates. Lines are open 8am-9.30pm Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm Saturday. Archant reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Offer ends 30/06/2018.
- 1 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 2 Leave EU website suspended after EU registry blocks move to Ireland
- 3 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 4 Boris Johnson claims Labour supporters using Universal Credit vote to incite hatred
- 5 Comedian wins praise after shaming No 10 during Dancing on Ice appearance
- 6 Television drama to focus on Boris Johnson's first year in Downing Street
- 7 The polling that signals the plight of the Union
- 8 Dominic Raab 'not convinced' collapse of fishing businesses would be result of Brexit deal
- 9 Brexiteer says he'd never have voted for Brexit 'if we knew we'd lose our jobs'
- 10 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.