Sign-up for our Print or Digital Pack and get a FREE Amazon Echo Dot
Join our community of supporters and get a FREE Amazon Echo Dot worth £49.99
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right-wing extremes of much of the UK national press.
In June we publish our 100th issue. To celebrate this milestone, we have created a fantastic offer: get 52 weeks for only £99.99 and we'll give you an Amazon Echo Dot worth £49.99.
There has never been a more important time to be well informed. Become a subscriber today and make sure you never miss an issue.
OR CALL US ON 01858 438840 quoting CTNECH18
You may also want to watch:
Terms & conditions: Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of your welcome gift. This is a UK-only offer. Please call +44 (0)1858 438840 for overseas rates. Lines are open 8am-9.30pm Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm Saturday. Archant reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. Offer ends 30/06/2018.
- 1 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 2 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 3 Government told to publish impact assessments for Boris Johnson's 'Narnia' deal with EU
- 4 House of Lords defies No 10 and votes to heavily defeat Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 5 Brexiteer admits 'Australia-style deal' term designed to 'pull wool over voters' eyes'
- 6 Theresa May brands Michael Gove's no-deal Brexit statement 'utter rubbish'
- 7 ERG MP says Boris Johnson should consider cutting ties with Church of England following Brexit row
- 8 Remainers blamed for Boris Johnson's inability to secure Brexit deal
- 9 Labour MP calls Dan Wootton a 'complete and utter nutcase' following Covid-19 herd immunity comment
- 10 Boris Johnson told to apologise for incompetence in delivering his 'oven-ready' Brexit deal
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.