You can buy this front cover of The New European as a poster
- Credit: Archant
This front cover of The New European is dedicated to the frontline workers of the NHS doing all they can to save lives during the coronavirus pandemic.
The front page was created by The New European designer Chris Barker, based on the classic 1945 photograph of US marines raising the American flag during the Battle of Iwo Jima.
Readers have praised the front cover, urging us to make it available to buy.
As a result we have made a limited number of posters available in our online shop for just £10.
All proceeds will go to the NHS Charities COVID-19 urgent appeal crowdfunder supporting NHS staff and volunteers during this difficult time.
Those donations help to fund wellbeing packs (such as food deliveries, snacks, refreshments and wash kits), the cost of travel, parking and accommodation for staff and volunteers, as well as other items requested by NHS charities.
To make your purchase visit The New European's online shop at tneshop.co.uk - we'll ship as soon as logistically possible.
And to get the latest edition of the newspaper take out a subscription for just £13 and receive a login to read it on your phone, tablet or computer.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 2 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 3 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 4 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 5 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 6 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 7 Michel Barnier tells UK to be 'very careful' in Brexit diplomatic status row
- 8 Poll finds Brexit-backing Wales would vote to rejoin EU
- 9 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 10 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.