READER GALLERY: The best placards from the People’s Vote march
- Credit: Archant
The People's Vote march attracted almost 700,000 people making it the biggest anti-Brexit demonstration and the second biggest protest of the century.
We have been indundated with photographs from Saturday's march - here is just a flavour of the photographs we have received from readers.
• For more photographs and analysis from the People's Vote march buy The New European newspaper this Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 2 Why is devout Jacob Rees-Mogg so quiet about Boris Johnson's affairs?
- 3 Dominic Cummings' new venture could cause concern for No 10
- 4 Major and Blair were right about Brexit and Northern Ireland
- 5 Government deletes pro-Scottish independence blog post
- 6 Roman Kemp: Depression and coping with George Michael's death
- 7 The symbolism behind the reopening of pubs
- 8 Why are there so few BAME faces on the fronts of our newspapers?
- 9 David Cameron and Matt Hancock discussed NHS scheme over 'private drink'
- 10 PM chooses not to attend Prince Philip’s funeral because of guest limits
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.