READER GALLERY: The best placards from the People’s Vote march
- Credit: Archant
The People's Vote march attracted almost 700,000 people making it the biggest anti-Brexit demonstration and the second biggest protest of the century.
We have been indundated with photographs from Saturday's march - here is just a flavour of the photographs we have received from readers.
• For more photographs and analysis from the People's Vote march buy The New European newspaper this Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Prime Minister is out of his league
- 2 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 3 The cannabis conundrum
- 4 Why Germany's Greens failed to rise on floods
- 5 Party politics will not save us from the Tories - we need drastic action
- 6 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 7 Would Javid have renamed ICU wards 'Drama Queen Zones'?
- 8 The Spanish village with the mythical blue lagoon
- 9 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
- 10 Rabbits defeat French army
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.