READER GALLERY: The best placards from the People’s Vote march
- Credit: Archant
The People's Vote march attracted almost 700,000 people making it the biggest anti-Brexit demonstration and the second biggest protest of the century.
We have been indundated with photographs from Saturday's march - here is just a flavour of the photographs we have received from readers.
• For more photographs and analysis from the People's Vote march buy The New European newspaper this Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Leave EU website suspended after EU registry blocks move to Ireland
- 2 Priti Patel fails to appear in Commons to answer questions on missing police records
- 3 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith defends calling Donald Trump 'a decent man'
- 5 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 6 Boris Johnson blames seafood companies for post-Brexit sales slump
- 7 Kwasi Kwarteng confirms post-Brexit review of workers' rights
- 8 Comedian wins praise after shaming No 10 during Dancing on Ice appearance
- 9 The Tory MPs who failed to vote against a Universal Credit cut
- 10 Bob Geldof vindicated over pro-EU fishing stunt, suggests broadcaster
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.