General Election 2017: Conservative? Labour? Lib Dems? Green? UKIP? Who should I vote for on June 8? Take our test to find out
- Credit: Archant
If you still don't know which party to vote for in the 2017 General Election, this quick test - based on key pledges made by the main parties - is here to help
Voters take to the polls next Thursday but if you still don't know which party to vote for in the 2017 General Election then our test could help you.
The five main parties have now all published their manifestos and we have picked out 12 talking points. Pick the statement you most agree with in each question and the test will determine which party's key issues match your own.
From Brexit to the economy, health to education - all the key pledges are covered in our quiz.
Even if you know who you're voting for, why not try our quiz to see if it matches the party you're backing, you may be surprised.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Boris Johnson’s latest offence shouldn’t be overlooked
- 2 Our PM demonstrates why Latin lessons plan is a bad idea
- 3 The cannabis conundrum
- 4 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 5 Can King Louis turn back the clock?
- 6 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 7 Party politics will not save us from the Tories - we need drastic action
- 8 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 9 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
- 10 Why Germany's Greens failed to rise on floods
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.