General Election 2017: Conservative? Labour? Lib Dems? Green? UKIP? Who should I vote for on June 8? Take our test to find out
- Credit: Archant
If you still don't know which party to vote for in the 2017 General Election, this quick test - based on key pledges made by the main parties - is here to help
Voters take to the polls next Thursday but if you still don't know which party to vote for in the 2017 General Election then our test could help you.
The five main parties have now all published their manifestos and we have picked out 12 talking points. Pick the statement you most agree with in each question and the test will determine which party's key issues match your own.
From Brexit to the economy, health to education - all the key pledges are covered in our quiz.
Even if you know who you're voting for, why not try our quiz to see if it matches the party you're backing, you may be surprised.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brexiteer Prue Leith quits Tory Party after government votes down motion to protect UK food standards
- 2 Piers Morgan must expose the government's Brexit betrayal
- 3 Public slams Brexit Party tweet which shames Tory MPs who voted against free school meals
- 4 Peers set to remove law-breaking sections of Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 5 Group in protest against Tory MPs who voted down free school meals targets offices with empty plates
- 6 Tory minister blames journalists for NHS Test and Trace failure as he defends Dido Harding
- 7 Michel Barnier postpones Brussels return as Brexit trade talks in London continue
- 8 James Cleverly mocked after telling people to 'look at how they're doing in Wales'
- 9 Dido Harding is struggling to defend the indefensible
- 10 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.