General Election 2017: Conservative? Labour? Lib Dems? Green? UKIP? Who should I vote for on June 8? Take our test to find out
- Credit: Archant
If you still don't know which party to vote for in the 2017 General Election, this quick test - based on key pledges made by the main parties - is here to help
Voters take to the polls next Thursday but if you still don't know which party to vote for in the 2017 General Election then our test could help you.
The five main parties have now all published their manifestos and we have picked out 12 talking points. Pick the statement you most agree with in each question and the test will determine which party's key issues match your own.
From Brexit to the economy, health to education - all the key pledges are covered in our quiz.
Even if you know who you're voting for, why not try our quiz to see if it matches the party you're backing, you may be surprised.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid reject Boris Johnson's coronavirus claim
- 2 Sky News presenter says Boris Johnson is 'gaslighting the nation' over Covid claims
- 3 Nigel Farage reminded of claim that 'acid test of Brexit' surrounds fishing after clip resurfaces
- 4 Home Office launches voluntary repatriation scheme for EU nationals
- 5 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 6 PMQs: Boris Johnson calls for apology from Keir Starmer over coronavirus stances
- 7 Jeremy Corbyn loses bid to release Labour documents ahead of High Court battle
- 8 Brussels politician says Boris Johnson should 'pay for EU workers to stay' in UK
- 9 Boris Johnson is the 'worst PM' and should resign, says Alastair Campbell
- 10 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.