General Election 2017: Conservative? Labour? Lib Dems? Green? UKIP? Who should I vote for on June 8? Take our test to find out
- Credit: Archant
If you still don't know which party to vote for in the 2017 General Election, this quick test - based on key pledges made by the main parties - is here to help
Voters take to the polls next Thursday but if you still don't know which party to vote for in the 2017 General Election then our test could help you.
The five main parties have now all published their manifestos and we have picked out 12 talking points. Pick the statement you most agree with in each question and the test will determine which party's key issues match your own.
From Brexit to the economy, health to education - all the key pledges are covered in our quiz.
Even if you know who you're voting for, why not try our quiz to see if it matches the party you're backing, you may be surprised.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Liz Truss accused of freeports 'catastrophic blunder' following Brexit deals
- 2 Britons living in Spain refused Covid jab 'due to Brexit', report claims
- 3 The truth about 'buy British'
- 4 Former Tory speaker admits voting Labour after labeling Boris Johnson a 'liar'
- 5 Downing Street announces plans to change English voting system following string of Labour victories
- 6 Tories could push for 2023 general election after axing key legislation
- 7 Could Mexican Coke spark a new Coca-Cola cold war?
- 8 MP insists he will 'earn every penny' after becoming council leader too
- 9 How Brexit dealt a hammer blow to diplomatic relations
- 10 Boris Johnson under investigation over luxurious Caribbean holiday
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.