Avoid pro-Brexit candidates knocking on your door by displaying this poster
- Credit: Archant
With a general election around the corner, the last thing a Remain household want is to have a knock on the door from a Brexiteer.
Whether it is an activist from UKIP and the Brexit Party, or a pro-Brexit candidate from one of the mainstream parties, trying to influence your vote, there is a simple way to avoid those awkward conversations on the doorstep.
Simply save this this poster, print it out and place it in your window or on your door to make your pro-Remain feelings known.
You may also want to watch:
Don't forget to tweet your photographs to @theneweuropean if you do use it!
- 1 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 2 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 3 Nigel Farage launches new party in Scotland to promote 'positive case for the Union'
- 4 Matt Hancock praises free school meals before being reminded he voted against them
- 5 Brexit changes lead to exodus of Brits from Spain, UK nationals claim
- 6 James O'Brien schools Brexiteer who refuses to accept new EU-UK trade rules
- 7 Brexiteer rebuked after backing Nigel Farage's 'East Germany' claims
- 8 Brexiteer MP ridiculed after calling for free movement of goods between GB and NI
- 9 Tory candidate suspended by party over comments about ‘fat’ food bank user
- 10 No 10 defends Stanley Johnson receiving two coronavirus vaccines while others don't
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.