Avoid pro-Brexit candidates knocking on your door by displaying this poster
- Credit: Archant
With a general election around the corner, the last thing a Remain household want is to have a knock on the door from a Brexiteer.
Whether it is an activist from UKIP and the Brexit Party, or a pro-Brexit candidate from one of the mainstream parties, trying to influence your vote, there is a simple way to avoid those awkward conversations on the doorstep.
Simply save this this poster, print it out and place it in your window or on your door to make your pro-Remain feelings known.
You may also want to watch:
Don't forget to tweet your photographs to @theneweuropean if you do use it!
- 1 Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid reject Boris Johnson's coronavirus claim
- 2 Nigel Farage reminded of claim that 'acid test of Brexit' surrounds fishing after clip resurfaces
- 3 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 4 Sky News presenter says Boris Johnson is 'gaslighting the nation' over Covid claims
- 5 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
- 6 SNP MP asks Priti Patel why she has not stood down following UK border comments
- 7 PMQs: Boris Johnson calls for apology from Keir Starmer over coronavirus stances
- 8 This picture of Boris Johnson on the phone to Joe Biden has caused a stir
- 9 Home Office launches voluntary repatriation scheme for EU nationals
- 10 Telegraph columnist blames Angela Merkel for Brexit
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.