Avoid pro-Brexit candidates knocking on your door by displaying this poster
- Credit: Archant
With a general election around the corner, the last thing a Remain household want is to have a knock on the door from a Brexiteer.
Whether it is an activist from UKIP and the Brexit Party, or a pro-Brexit candidate from one of the mainstream parties, trying to influence your vote, there is a simple way to avoid those awkward conversations on the doorstep.
Simply save this this poster, print it out and place it in your window or on your door to make your pro-Remain feelings known.
You may also want to watch:
Don't forget to tweet your photographs to @theneweuropean if you do use it!
- 1 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
- 2 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 3 Tory minister branded 'disgraceful' after dismissing child hunger in Britain as something that has 'been going on for years'
- 4 UK Business leaders describe Brexit call with Boris Johnson and Michael Gove as 'pointless'
- 5 Fool's gold? Nigel Farage wants you to invest your trust in his financial advice service
- 6 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 7 House of Lords defies No 10 and votes to heavily defeat Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 8 The deep roots of Dominic Cummings' personal antipathy to the BBC
- 9 PMQs Review: The one where it was grim up north
- 10 Petition launched to officially name Kent lorry park after Nigel Farage
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.