Avoid pro-Brexit candidates knocking on your door by displaying this poster
- Credit: Archant
With a general election around the corner, the last thing a Remain household want is to have a knock on the door from a Brexiteer.
Whether it is an activist from UKIP and the Brexit Party, or a pro-Brexit candidate from one of the mainstream parties, trying to influence your vote, there is a simple way to avoid those awkward conversations on the doorstep.
Simply save this this poster, print it out and place it in your window or on your door to make your pro-Remain feelings known.
You may also want to watch:
Don't forget to tweet your photographs to @theneweuropean if you do use it!
- 1 Government scraps Pick for Britain programme after Brits fill as few as 5% of roles
- 2 Boris Johnson still has questions to answer about Caribbean holiday
- 3 Poll: Laurence Fox in joint last place with Count Binface in race for London mayor
- 4 Ex-minister says Boris Johnson's government is a 'cesspit' where 'almost nobody' tells the truth
- 5 James Dyson moves main address back to the UK
- 6 Russell Kane: Why working class people like Boris Johnson
- 7 Government to dissolve parliament ahead of Queen’s Speech
- 8 Salmon industry insist officials miscalculated post-Brexit export figures
- 9 Brexit regret: Meet the Leave voters who wish they hadn't voted Leave
- 10 Keir Starmer's day will come
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.