Help us to make The New European even better
- Credit: Archant
Tell us what you think of The New European and be in with a chance to win 48 bottles of wine
The New European is approaching its fifth month of publication and we want to know your thoughts – positive, negative, and everything in between - on what we do!
We're conducting a reader survey to help us continue working to create a better paper for you.
As an added bonus, everyone who completes the survey and provides their email address will be entered into a draw to win 48 bottles of European wine from our friends at Naked Wines in time for Christmas!
Visit this link to let us know what you think of us – and remember to include your email address to enter the prize draw.
Closing date is 14 December 2016
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 2 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 3 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 4 Tory MP complains 'less scrutiny of trade deals' than when UK was in EU
- 5 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 6 No 10 says Biden removing Churchill bust ‘up to president’ despite Obama attack
- 7 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 8 Priti Patel 'may have broken ministerial code' over border comments, suggests Keir Starmer
- 9 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 10 Poll finds Brexit-backing Wales would vote to rejoin EU
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.