Help us to make The New European even better
- Credit: Archant
Tell us what you think of The New European and be in with a chance to win 48 bottles of wine
The New European is approaching its fifth month of publication and we want to know your thoughts – positive, negative, and everything in between - on what we do!
We're conducting a reader survey to help us continue working to create a better paper for you.
As an added bonus, everyone who completes the survey and provides their email address will be entered into a draw to win 48 bottles of European wine from our friends at Naked Wines in time for Christmas!
Visit this link to let us know what you think of us – and remember to include your email address to enter the prize draw.
Closing date is 14 December 2016
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brexiteer Prue Leith quits Tory Party after government votes down motion to protect UK food standards
- 2 Public slams Brexit Party tweet which shames Tory MPs who voted against free school meals
- 3 Piers Morgan must expose the government's Brexit betrayal
- 4 Group in protest against Tory MPs who voted down free school meals targets offices with empty plates
- 5 Tory minister blames journalists for NHS Test and Trace failure as he defends Dido Harding
- 6 Peers set to remove law-breaking sections of Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 7 Michel Barnier postpones Brussels return as Brexit trade talks in London continue
- 8 Brexit shambles: A stress of our own making
- 9 Priti Patel set to hand private firms £28 million in government contracts to deport asylum seekers from UK
- 10 Boris Johnson and Priti Patel urged to end 'attacks' on lawyers in letter by 800 legal professionals
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.