Help us to make The New European even better
- Credit: Archant
Tell us what you think of The New European and be in with a chance to win 48 bottles of wine
The New European is approaching its fifth month of publication and we want to know your thoughts – positive, negative, and everything in between - on what we do!
We're conducting a reader survey to help us continue working to create a better paper for you.
As an added bonus, everyone who completes the survey and provides their email address will be entered into a draw to win 48 bottles of European wine from our friends at Naked Wines in time for Christmas!
Visit this link to let us know what you think of us – and remember to include your email address to enter the prize draw.
Closing date is 14 December 2016
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Government to hire adviser to identify post-Brexit benefits
- 2 Brexit negotiator Frost threatens drastic action over agreement
- 3 Brexit negotiator admits government didn't expect Brexit to be so disruptive for Northern Ireland
- 4 George Eustice and Liz Truss in row over post-Brexit trade deal with Australia
- 5 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 6 The Remainers' case for keeping the United Kingdom together
- 7 How Brexit has turned sour for the dairy industry
- 8 Why Germany's windows are the envy of the world
- 9 Boris Johnson’s Mustique holiday ‘was worth double the amount declared’
- 10 My run-ins with Michael Winner
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.