How can you vote to stop the Tories?
- Credit: Archant
Could this data help to determine who to vote for in your area?
This election may be the time to put long help party political conviction to one side and tactically vote to stop Brexit.
Tactical voting tools are beginning to spring up including this one by Twitter user @chickabiddybex. Becky S has compiled data that claims to determine which way you should vote to prevent another Conservative government. You can view the list here.
For those in a Tory safe seat, Becky S has some advice: 'Vote anyway - it's very important because the popular vote will still be noted by the press. The more it is shown to not match up with the seats given, the more likely change will happen.'
The New European is working on a comprehensive tactical voting tool which is coming soon. If you spot an error in the list please get in touch with us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
- 2 Progressive alliance could see Labour win 351 seats at next election, new analysis reveals
- 3 What Auf Wiedersehen, Pet teaches us about Britain and Europe
- 4 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 5 Michel Barnier tells UK to be 'very careful' in Brexit diplomatic status row
- 6 An actor whose politics were a touchy subject
- 7 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 8 Holyrood in talks with EU to extend Erasmus scheme to Scottish students
- 9 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 10 George Osborne hopes for Brexit dividend
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.