How can you vote to stop the Tories?
- Credit: Archant
Could this data help to determine who to vote for in your area?
This election may be the time to put long help party political conviction to one side and tactically vote to stop Brexit.
Tactical voting tools are beginning to spring up including this one by Twitter user @chickabiddybex. Becky S has compiled data that claims to determine which way you should vote to prevent another Conservative government. You can view the list here.
For those in a Tory safe seat, Becky S has some advice: 'Vote anyway - it's very important because the popular vote will still be noted by the press. The more it is shown to not match up with the seats given, the more likely change will happen.'
The New European is working on a comprehensive tactical voting tool which is coming soon. If you spot an error in the list please get in touch with us as email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 2 Nigel Farage reminded of claim that 'acid test of Brexit' surrounds fishing after clip resurfaces
- 3 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
- 4 Ed Miliband mocks Kwasi Kwarteng's 'road to Damascus conversion'
- 5 Telegraph columnist blames Angela Merkel for Brexit
- 6 Piers Morgan causes hilarity with 'Priti Patel with a brain' jibe
- 7 Brussels to launch campaign teaching younger Britons about the EU
- 8 Backlash over Tory MP receiving Covid-19 vaccine despite not being classed as vulnerable
- 9 Boris Johnson to visit Scotland this week in attempt to shore up the union
- 10 SNP MP asks Priti Patel why she has not stood down following UK border comments
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.