PODCAST: Corbyn, Lamb and Brexiteer of the Week
- Credit: Archant
The New European podcast is live – and it has a stellar cast.
This week Richard Porritt speaks to Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn – but does he finally clear up his party's true Brexit position or just offer yet more fudge?
Lib Dem MP Norman Lamb is also in the studio attacking both the government and Labour over their handling of Brexit.
And as if that wasn't enough we have the usual Brexit banter with Steve Anglesey and Geri Scott and crown another Brexiteer of the Week.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 2 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 3 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 4 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 5 Tory MP complains 'less scrutiny of trade deals' than when UK was in EU
- 6 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 7 No 10 says Biden removing Churchill bust ‘up to president’ despite Obama attack
- 8 Susanna Reid takes on Priti Patel over government's gaslighting of public on coronavirus
- 9 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 10 UK and EU clash over trade bloc's diplomatic status
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.