PODCAST: Corbyn, Lamb and Brexiteer of the Week
- Credit: Archant
The New European podcast is live – and it has a stellar cast.
This week Richard Porritt speaks to Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn – but does he finally clear up his party's true Brexit position or just offer yet more fudge?
Lib Dem MP Norman Lamb is also in the studio attacking both the government and Labour over their handling of Brexit.
And as if that wasn't enough we have the usual Brexit banter with Steve Anglesey and Geri Scott and crown another Brexiteer of the Week.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The only Brexit export boom is from UK businesses rushing to Europe
- 2 Boris Johnson proposes saving United Kingdom with 'Project Love' plan
- 3 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 4 Former Brexit secretary 'privately agreed' with Gina Miller's court action over Article 50
- 5 MEPs again refuse to ratify Brexit deal amid concerns No 10 is flouting conditions
- 6 How the vaccines have shifted opinions over Brexit
- 7 PRINCE PHILIP: Why this Danish, Greek, German immigrant epitomised Britain
- 8 Tory candidate under fire after describing Brexit chaos as a 'hiccup'
- 9 PMQs: Commons speaker reprimands Boris Johnson over Greensill response
- 10 Major and Blair were right about Brexit and Northern Ireland
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.