PODCAST: Corbyn, Lamb and Brexiteer of the Week
- Credit: Archant
The New European podcast is live – and it has a stellar cast.
This week Richard Porritt speaks to Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn – but does he finally clear up his party's true Brexit position or just offer yet more fudge?
Lib Dem MP Norman Lamb is also in the studio attacking both the government and Labour over their handling of Brexit.
And as if that wasn't enough we have the usual Brexit banter with Steve Anglesey and Geri Scott and crown another Brexiteer of the Week.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Our PM demonstrates why Latin lessons plan is a bad idea
- 2 Boris Johnson’s latest offence shouldn’t be overlooked
- 3 The cannabis conundrum
- 4 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 5 Can King Louis turn back the clock?
- 6 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 7 30 great European books for the beach
- 8 Party politics will not save us from the Tories - we need drastic action
- 9 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
- 10 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.