PODCAST: Corbyn, Lamb and Brexiteer of the Week
- Credit: Archant
The New European podcast is live – and it has a stellar cast.
This week Richard Porritt speaks to Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn – but does he finally clear up his party's true Brexit position or just offer yet more fudge?
Lib Dem MP Norman Lamb is also in the studio attacking both the government and Labour over their handling of Brexit.
And as if that wasn't enough we have the usual Brexit banter with Steve Anglesey and Geri Scott and crown another Brexiteer of the Week.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 These are the 322 Tory MPs who voted against extending free school meals to children
- 2 Priti Patel set to hand private firms £28 million in government contracts to deport asylum seekers from UK
- 3 Betty Boothroyd delivers scathing assessment of Boris Johnson's government
- 4 Michael Gove's Brexit fantasy is leading us down a perilous path
- 5 Boris Johnson 'plans to resign' in six months because he can't live on £150k salary
- 6 Question Time: Ex-Tory minister accused of making 'sickening' comment about free schools meals row
- 7 German MEP tells Boris Johnson he 'owes' Britons a Brexit deal as she urged a return to EU trade talks
- 8 At the upcoming US election, Donald Trump really is toast
- 9 WILL SELF: Two places where everyone knows your name
- 10 Priti Patel bullying inquiry may never be released, hints Boris Johnson's new civil service boss
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.