Who performed the best in the BBC Question Time leaders’ debate?
- Credit: Archant
It was an opportunity for four of the political party leaders to face the public and set out their vision, but who do you think performed the best?
As we wait for verdicts from the pollsters we're asking for readers to give their perspectives on tonight's performances.
Who do you think was the overall winner - was it Boris Johnson, Jeremy Corbyn, Jo Swinson or Nicola Sturgeon?
Have your say on the poll on this page.
You may also want to watch:
MORE: The best internet reactions to the BBC Question Time leaders' debate
MORE: PM says he decided 'ages ago' not to release Russian interference report
- 1 Piers Morgan must expose the government's Brexit betrayal
- 2 Public slams Brexit Party tweet which shames Tory MPs who voted against free school meals
- 3 Brexiteer Prue Leith quits Tory Party after government votes down motion to protect UK food standards
- 4 Boris Johnson warned majority will be 'wiped out' over treatment towards north of England
- 5 Boris Johnson 'frantically repositioning' himself for Donald Trump to lose election
- 6 Peers set to remove law-breaking sections of Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 7 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 8 James Cleverly mocked after telling people to 'look at how they're doing in Wales'
- 9 Minister says Dido Harding is working '19-hours a day' on Test and Trace
- 10 Michel Barnier postpones Brussels return as Brexit trade talks in London continue
MORE: Boris Johnson refuses to apologise for 'bum boys' and 'letterboxes' remarks
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.