Who performed the best in the BBC Question Time leaders’ debate?
- Credit: Archant
It was an opportunity for four of the political party leaders to face the public and set out their vision, but who do you think performed the best?
As we wait for verdicts from the pollsters we're asking for readers to give their perspectives on tonight's performances.
Who do you think was the overall winner - was it Boris Johnson, Jeremy Corbyn, Jo Swinson or Nicola Sturgeon?
Have your say on the poll on this page.
You may also want to watch:
MORE: The best internet reactions to the BBC Question Time leaders' debate
MORE: PM says he decided 'ages ago' not to release Russian interference report
- 1 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 2 Why Bristol is the street art city
- 3 The Spanish village with the mythical blue lagoon
- 4 Boris Johnson enjoys splendid isolation
- 5 A very nearly enchanted evening
- 6 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 7 Telling the truth is now the only sackable offence
- 8 What I learned by avoiding England and the Euros
- 9 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
- 10 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
MORE: Boris Johnson refuses to apologise for 'bum boys' and 'letterboxes' remarks
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.