Who performed the best in the BBC Question Time leaders’ debate?
- Credit: Archant
It was an opportunity for four of the political party leaders to face the public and set out their vision, but who do you think performed the best?
As we wait for verdicts from the pollsters we're asking for readers to give their perspectives on tonight's performances.
Who do you think was the overall winner - was it Boris Johnson, Jeremy Corbyn, Jo Swinson or Nicola Sturgeon?
Have your say on the poll on this page.
You may also want to watch:
MORE: The best internet reactions to the BBC Question Time leaders' debate
MORE: PM says he decided 'ages ago' not to release Russian interference report
- 1 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 2 Priti Patel fails to appear in Commons to answer questions on missing police records
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith defends calling Donald Trump 'a decent man'
- 4 Leave EU website suspended after EU registry blocks move to Ireland
- 5 Kwasi Kwarteng confirms post-Brexit review of workers' rights
- 6 The bigot we should have called out on day one
- 7 Bob Geldof vindicated over pro-EU fishing stunt, suggests broadcaster
- 8 Boris Johnson blames seafood companies for post-Brexit sales slump
- 9 Brandon Lewis unable to explain to Piers Morgan reason for UK having 'worst COVID death in the world'
- 10 Brexiteer MP criticised after suggesting No 10 should break Northern Ireland Protocol
MORE: Boris Johnson refuses to apologise for 'bum boys' and 'letterboxes' remarks
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.