Countdown: Key dates ahead with fewer than 200 days until Brexit
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The United Kingdom and the European Union have fewer than 200 days before Brexit.
And with the prime minister's hated Chequers deal being torn apart by her own party and others the UK appears no closer to a deal.
Watch the video to discover the key dates that face Theresa May in the coming months.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Government to hire adviser to identify post-Brexit benefits
- 2 Brexit negotiator Frost threatens drastic action over agreement
- 3 Brexit negotiator admits government didn't expect Brexit to be so disruptive for Northern Ireland
- 4 George Eustice and Liz Truss in row over post-Brexit trade deal with Australia
- 5 A view from inside the Heathrow petri dish
- 6 The Remainers' case for keeping the United Kingdom together
- 7 How Brexit has turned sour for the dairy industry
- 8 Court to hear case on Tory cronyism following award of £650m in PPE contracts
- 9 Boris Johnson’s Mustique holiday ‘was worth double the amount declared’
- 10 Why Germany's windows are the envy of the world
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.