‘Brexit ruined this country’ - Radio caller slams PM in five minute rant
- Credit: Archant
A life-long Labour supporter who LBC Radio's Iain Dale said is his 'favourite caller of all time' has slammed the prime minister and Conservative party in an epic five minute rant on the radio station.
A life-long Labour supporter who LBC Radio's Iain Dale said is his "favourite caller of all time" has slammed the prime minister and Conservative party in an epic five minute rant on the radio station.
After getting the all clear from Dale to "talk about anything", the caller, named Sean, jumped into a rant about the prime minister and his lies, the Conservative party, and even LBC Radio itself.
Sean said: "[Boris Johnson]'s the biggest liar on two feet. He is an absolute disgrace to this country and if we put him back into power, God help this country.
"I am sick to the back teeth of all these Tory idiots that turn round and say the Tories are going to do fantastic for this country.
You may also want to watch:
"They are an absolute disgrace these Tories and they always have been. They don't give a damn about the North East. They don't give a damn about what happens up here."
He added "Brexit is ruining this country" and said: "Tory voters are all half-wits."
- 1 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 2 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 3 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 4 Tory MP complains 'less scrutiny of trade deals' than when UK was in EU
- 5 No 10 says Biden removing Churchill bust ‘up to president’ despite Obama attack
- 6 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 7 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 8 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 9 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 10 Poll finds Brexit-backing Wales would vote to rejoin EU
"The Tories ruined the North East. They knew they ruined the North East," Sean said. "I've never forgiven them for what they did to me when I left school when I was in 1981, when they put us on £1 an hour. They had me cleaning sewers for £1 an hour."
Sean told Iain Dale: "Thatcher was the most evil woman in the world and she always will be up in the North East."
Iain replied: "She's my absolute heroine of all time, Sean."
Sean responded: "Heroine? I think you're on heroin.
"At the end of the day mate I am fed up of these Tories saying they do good for this country."
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.