Led By Donkeys reveal brilliant campaign reminder about Jacob Rees-Mogg ‘while he hides’
- Credit: Archant
Led by Donkeys campaigners have unveiled a brilliant new campaign to remind the public of Jacob Rees-Mogg, while the Tory MP hides from the public eye.
The satirical campaign group who target pro-Brexit politicians have shown of their latest poster of Jacob Rees-Mogg, pictured as he was lying down in parliament.
"The Conservatives are hiding Jacob Rees-Mogg away (he wasn't even allowed to come to their manifesto launch). So we're getting him out there in town and cities across the country."
The billboard reads: "The Tories are lying - they are a danger to our NHS. A&E waiting levels are at their worst ever level."
READ MORE: Led By Donkeys reveal winners of spoof 'Get Ready for Brexit' billboard competitionREAD MORE: Rees-Mogg says Grenfell victims lacked 'common sense'Rees-Mogg has been hidden from the public eye after his exceptionally poor first week of the election campaign, where he said on LBC Radio that the victims of the Grenfell tower fire lacked common sense.
You may also want to watch:
Led By Donkeys have also ben targeting the Conservative Party headquarters and hopsitals around the UK to project anti-Tory messages on to.
They are crowdfunding their efforts to continue call out what they call "thermonuclear hypocrisy".
- 1 Rishi Sunak fails to declare family's wealth in ministerial register, probe finds
- 2 James O'Brien confronts Vote Leave supporters who think Remainers want Brexit to fail
- 3 The 20 most influential figures in British politics
- 4 Joe Biden could scrap US-UK travel corridor in favour of one with Ireland
- 5 Alastair Campbell warns Boris Johnson 'days away' from agreeing 'terrible' Brexit deal
- 6 Dominic Raab leads government calls for 'fresh thinking' from EU over Brexit
- 7 The Remainers who haven't been paying attention
- 8 Brexit need not mean turning away from Europe
- 9 David Davis made centre of Brexit jokes following Vodafone rant
- 10 Nine best tweets trolling Nigel Farage over anti-lockdown post
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.