Lib Dems launch final election campaign poster urging Remainers to stop Boris Johnson
- Credit: PA
The Liberal Democrats have unveiled their final poster of the election campaign just a few days before millions of voters head to the polls.
The party is urging Remainers to back Lib Dem and stop a Boris Johnson majority.
READ MORE: 'Unprecedented' campaign urges Labour and Lib Dem candidates to swap endorsements in 10 key seatsREAD MORE: Remain campaigns agree on tactical voting recommendations for almost every marginal seatThe poster was launched in London ahead of Jo Swinson's tour of key Tory-facing target seats.
The van will tour constituencies including City of London and Westminster, Kensington and chelsea, Finchley and Golders Green and Richmond Park.
Launching the poster, Liberal Democrat Brexit spokesperson Tom Brake said: "Boris Johnson cares more about himself than the future of our country and he cannot be trusted. If he wins, the country will lose. This Thursday is the last chance to stop Brexit and stop Boris Johnson.
You may also want to watch:
"The Liberal Democrats are the biggest, strongest party of Remain. Jo Swinson's Liberal Democrats are the only party that can stop Boris Johnson, stop Brexit and build a brighter future for people and our planet.
"We are the only party who can win seats from the Conservatives and block his Brexit. Every extra Liberal Democrat MP will give Jo Swinson a stronger hand to stop the Conservatives."
- 1 Boris Johnson proposes saving United Kingdom with 'Project Love' plan
- 2 Russell Kane: Why working class people like Boris Johnson
- 3 The only Brexit export boom is from UK businesses rushing to Europe
- 4 Former Brexit secretary 'privately agreed' with Gina Miller's court action over Article 50
- 5 The stench of scandal seeping out from Britain
- 6 PRINCE PHILIP: Why this Danish, Greek, German immigrant epitomised Britain
- 7 Is Volkswagen about to give Tesla a shock?
- 8 No plans for EU membership vote in independent Scotland, says Sturgeon
- 9 Welsh government takes Westminster to court over post-Brexit bill
- 10 Government loses bid to block financial services bill amendment in House of Lords
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.