Lib Dems launch final election campaign poster urging Remainers to stop Boris Johnson
- Credit: PA
The Liberal Democrats have unveiled their final poster of the election campaign just a few days before millions of voters head to the polls.
The party is urging Remainers to back Lib Dem and stop a Boris Johnson majority.
READ MORE: 'Unprecedented' campaign urges Labour and Lib Dem candidates to swap endorsements in 10 key seatsREAD MORE: Remain campaigns agree on tactical voting recommendations for almost every marginal seatThe poster was launched in London ahead of Jo Swinson's tour of key Tory-facing target seats.
The van will tour constituencies including City of London and Westminster, Kensington and chelsea, Finchley and Golders Green and Richmond Park.
Launching the poster, Liberal Democrat Brexit spokesperson Tom Brake said: "Boris Johnson cares more about himself than the future of our country and he cannot be trusted. If he wins, the country will lose. This Thursday is the last chance to stop Brexit and stop Boris Johnson.
You may also want to watch:
"The Liberal Democrats are the biggest, strongest party of Remain. Jo Swinson's Liberal Democrats are the only party that can stop Boris Johnson, stop Brexit and build a brighter future for people and our planet.
"We are the only party who can win seats from the Conservatives and block his Brexit. Every extra Liberal Democrat MP will give Jo Swinson a stronger hand to stop the Conservatives."
- 1 Susanna Reid takes on Priti Patel over government's gaslighting of public on coronavirus
- 2 ‘Don’t haste ye back’ - Nicola Sturgeon's perfect farewell message to Donald Trump
- 3 PMQs: Ben Bradshaw calls out Boris Johnson over Brexit lies
- 4 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 5 Brexiteer musician accused of hypocrisy after demanding No 10 help bands with EU visa
- 6 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 7 Comedian wins praise after shaming No 10 during Dancing on Ice appearance
- 8 The greatest failure of government in our lifetime
- 9 Trump caller hangs up on James O'Brien after failing to cite ex-president's 'truths'
- 10 9 of the best tweets of Donald Trump leaving the White House