Little Britain to be updated for Brexit era on October 31st
- Credit: Archant
Matt Lucas and David Walliams are reuniting for a special episode of Little Britain called Little Brexit.
The one-off episode will be broadcast on BBC Radio 4, where Little Britain started in 2000, and will look at how the hottest topic in modern British history is affecting their lives.
The programme will catch up with many of Lucas and Walliams' much-loved characters including Dafydd, Vicky Pollard, Emily Howard, Marjorie Dawes, Mr Mann, and Lou and Andy.
Original cast members Ruth Jones and Anthony Head, and narrator Tom Baker, will also be taking part.
Sioned Wiliam, commissioning editor for Radio 4 comedy, said: "Matt Lucas and David Walliams are uniquely talented writers and performers as well as one of the UK's most loved comedy duos.
You may also want to watch:
"It's a privilege to have them back on Radio 4, where Little Britain first began almost 20 years ago."
Little Britain began as a radio show in 2000 and moved to TV in 2003, running for three series.
- 1 Susanna Reid takes on Priti Patel over government's gaslighting of public on coronavirus
- 2 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 3 Brexiteer musician accused of hypocrisy after demanding No 10 help bands with EU visa
- 4 PMQs: Ben Bradshaw calls out Boris Johnson over Brexit lies
- 5 ‘Don’t haste ye back’ - Nicola Sturgeon's perfect farewell message to Donald Trump
- 6 Piers Morgan calls on Priti Patel to resign over missing crime records fiasco
- 7 Tory MPs vote down Lords bid to protect NHS from post-Brexit trade deals
- 8 9 of the best tweets of Donald Trump leaving the White House
- 9 Boris Johnson narrowly avoids defeat over vote on trade deals with genocidal regimes
- 10 Priti Patel fails to appear in Commons to answer questions on missing police records
The Brexit themed special will be broadcast on BBC Radio 4 on October 31.