New ‘Reasons to Remain’ book to be launched in Leeds
- Credit: Archant
Dedicated Remain campaigners are set to launch a new book as campaigning for a People's Vote enters a crucial period.
Leading anti-Brexit activist Madeleina Kay has teamed up with University of Sheffield academic Barry Pierce to develop a new booklet entitled 24 Reasons to Remain.
Through a crowdfunding initiative the pair have already raised more than £4,000 to print 10,000 copies of the book.
The books will be given to grassroots Remain groups to use at street stalls across the UK, to help inform their arguments whilst campaigning for a People's Vote.
24 Reasons to Remain will be unveiled at the Great Northern Stop Brexit Conference in Leeds on September 8th.
Madeleina Kay explained: 'The purpose of this booklet is to provide key factual information about the EU and likely impacts of Brexit so that readers can make an informed decision in a People's Vote on the final Brexit deal.
You may also want to watch:
'The illustrations aim to create a positive narrative about the EU that communicates the value of our EU membership and how the EU benefits its citizens in their daily lives.'
Distributions of the book is being arranged by Charlie Grosvenor and the EU Flag Mafia team. For copies of the booklet email email@example.com
- 1 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 2 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
- 3 Telegraph columnist blames Angela Merkel for Brexit
- 5 Boris Johnson to visit Scotland this week in attempt to shore up the union
- 6 This picture of Boris Johnson on the phone to Joe Biden has caused a stir
- 7 Brexiteer calls for UK to save Eurostar - by buying it and renaming it 'Britstar'
- 8 Petition launched to cancel 'festival of Brexit' event in 2022
- 9 Brussels to launch campaign teaching younger Britons about the EU
- 10 Piers Morgan defends interview with Thérèse Coffey after accusations of 'bullying'