Stuck for a poster for the March for Change? We’ve got you covered
- Credit: Archant
The New European will be highlighting the most hilarious posters at the anti-Brexit March for Change, which are sure to find creative ways to say 'no to Boris, yes to Europe'.
The march, which has been organised by a wealth of grassroots groups fighting Brexit, aims at sending a clear message to the incoming prime minister that the country wants to stay in the EU.
MORE: All you need to know about the March for Change protest in LondonThat message will be amplified by powerful speakers at a concluding rally including Owen Jones, Femi Oluwole, Sandi Toksvig, Billy Bragg, Caroline Criado-Perez, Ayesha Hazarika, Naomi Smith and Gavin Esler.
But if you're short on time and artistic skills to get your feelings across you can pick up a free pull-out poster to stick on your placard when you get this week's New European, which will be on sale, with plenty goodies at below-RRP prices at the start of the march.
Get fully kitted out with anti-Brexit themed beach towels, snack packs (including a free paper!), foam hands, baseball caps and more. The New European team will be outside the Hilton Hotel on Park Lane from 10am.
And if you're particularly proud of your posters, outfits, stunts and antics at the march, make sure to send your pics for publication online or in print to firstname.lastname@example.org, or tag us in a tweet at @theneweuropean. We're already getting some great submissions.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 2 Liz Truss to deliver speech rejecting 'Britain First' strategy ahead of US election
- 3 Tory MP blames 'chaotic parents' for children going to school hungry
- 4 Tory MP says policies no longer match 'principles on which millions have backed us'
- 5 More approve of EU leadership than Boris Johnson's premiership, poll finds
- 6 Brexit shambles: A stress of our own making
- 7 Minister self-isolates just a day after being spotted flouting mask rules
- 8 MANDRAKE: Chilling news for Telegraph bosses
- 9 Tory minister's claim over free school meals funding gets quickly debunked
- 10 Questions over Nigel Farage's quarantine status as he appears on stage with Donald Trump at rally
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.