Stuck for a poster for the March for Change? We’ve got you covered
- Credit: Archant
The New European will be highlighting the most hilarious posters at the anti-Brexit March for Change, which are sure to find creative ways to say 'no to Boris, yes to Europe'.
The march, which has been organised by a wealth of grassroots groups fighting Brexit, aims at sending a clear message to the incoming prime minister that the country wants to stay in the EU.
MORE: All you need to know about the March for Change protest in LondonThat message will be amplified by powerful speakers at a concluding rally including Owen Jones, Femi Oluwole, Sandi Toksvig, Billy Bragg, Caroline Criado-Perez, Ayesha Hazarika, Naomi Smith and Gavin Esler.
But if you're short on time and artistic skills to get your feelings across you can pick up a free pull-out poster to stick on your placard when you get this week's New European, which will be on sale, with plenty goodies at below-RRP prices at the start of the march.
Get fully kitted out with anti-Brexit themed beach towels, snack packs (including a free paper!), foam hands, baseball caps and more. The New European team will be outside the Hilton Hotel on Park Lane from 10am.
And if you're particularly proud of your posters, outfits, stunts and antics at the march, make sure to send your pics for publication online or in print to email@example.com, or tag us in a tweet at @theneweuropean. We're already getting some great submissions.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 2 The Spanish village with the mythical blue lagoon
- 3 Why Bristol is the street art city
- 4 A very nearly enchanted evening
- 5 Boris Johnson enjoys splendid isolation
- 6 Boris Johnson: The sado-populist prime minister
- 7 The Tories have already lost the culture wars
- 8 Has something shifted in sado-populist Britain?
- 9 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 10 The riproaring life of the real Cyrano de Bergerac
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.