All the best protest signs at the March for Change
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Anti-Brexit marchers showed up in force in London to say 'no to Boris, yes to Europe' - and they pulled out all the stops. Here's our selection of some of the most creative signs and stunts from the protest.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Our PM demonstrates why Latin lessons plan is a bad idea
- 2 Twilight of the golden boy
- 3 30 great European books for the beach
- 4 Boris Johnson’s latest offence shouldn’t be overlooked
- 5 Can King Louis turn back the clock?
- 6 Maneskin and the Italian rock revival
- 7 The cannabis conundrum
- 8 Empty shelves are partly down to Brexit - but Leavers won't admit it
- 9 Priti Patel - the poster girl for our poisonous politics
- 10 Cost of Brexit is already 38 times more than the money set aside for levelling up
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.