All the best protest signs at the March for Change
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Anti-Brexit marchers showed up in force in London to say 'no to Boris, yes to Europe' - and they pulled out all the stops. Here's our selection of some of the most creative signs and stunts from the protest.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 This chumocracy is costing our country
- 2 Bob Geldof takes swipe at No 10 saying 'lying is second nature' to them
- 3 Jacob Rees-Mogg says it's 'all the EU's fault' musicians can't tour Europe
- 4 Fifteen ways to fix Britain
- 5 Tory minister admits UK rejected EU's music visa offer in order to 'take back control' of borders
- 6 Poll finds Brexit-backing Wales would vote to rejoin EU
- 7 Piers Morgan tells Gavin Williamson to resign for being a 'catastrophe'
- 8 Tory MP complains 'less scrutiny of trade deals' than when UK was in EU
- 9 Who's on the BBC's Question Time tonight?
- 10 Nigel Farage loses nearly 50,000 followers after Twitter suspends QAnon accounts
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.