‘Boris Johnson couldn’t direct sh*t into a paper bag’ claims actress Miriam Margolyes
- Credit: Archant
Call The Midwife star Miriam Margolyes has launched a sweary attack on Boris Johnson, branding the prime minister an 'incompetent sh*t' who is only remarkable at adultery.
The 79-year-old actress said that 'bumbling' Boris Johnson is a shadow of the former Tory prime minister Margaret Thatcher, saying his party is now funded by Russians and ran by the 'little squit' Dominic Cummings.
She told the Mirror: 'Boris Johnson couldn't direct s**t into a paper bag. He is completely incompetent.
'He's got that malevolent little squit Dominic Cummings to make his thoughts clear for him.
You may also want to watch:
'He was an incompetent mayor and he's an incompetent prime minister and the sooner we get rid of him the better.
- 1 Boris Johnson warned majority will be 'wiped out' over treatment towards north of England
- 2 Piers Morgan must expose the government's Brexit betrayal
- 3 Boris Johnson 'frantically repositioning' himself for Donald Trump to lose election
- 4 UKIP set to select 'Dr Gammons' as candidate for London mayoral election
- 5 James Cleverly mocked after telling people to 'look at how they're doing in Wales'
- 6 Minister says Dido Harding is working '19-hours a day' on Test and Trace
- 7 Brexiteer Prue Leith quits Tory Party after government votes down motion to protect UK food standards
- 8 Peers set to remove law-breaking sections of Boris Johnson's Brexit bill
- 9 Second shop owner bans Tory MPs who voted against free school meals motion
- 10 Third Tory MP who rejected extending free school meals is targeted with local protests
'The U-turns, don't wear a mask, put your mask on, take your mask off, and then rules that are made that the Tory people don't adhere to and all the money that is coming in from these Russian oligarchs.
'The Tory Party is funded by criminal Russians, it's crazy.'
The left-wing Harry Potter star said that she did not like Margaret Thatcher but was a 'remarkable' lady. She added that Johnson was only 'remarkable' at adultery.
'I was a very strong critic of Mrs Thatcher but she was an impressive woman, a formidable leader, a remarkable person.
'You couldn't say Boris Johnson is remarkable, he's a remarkable s**t, he's a remarkable adulterer.
'I mean he doesn't know how many children he's got and he's our leader. Get rid of that bumbling t**t, he's hopeless. God help us. I think standards have slipped.
'I feel a great sadness, I mourn what's happened to England, the country of my birth, the country of my language, the best literature and we had an outstanding Royal Family.'
Turning her attention to Donald Trump, she said: 'He is exhibiting signs of mental deterioration. He's leading the world into chaos and he needs to be removed.'
Become a Supporter
The New European is proud of its journalism and we hope you are proud of it too. We believe our voice is important - both in representing the pro-EU perspective and also to help rebalance the right wing extremes of much of the UK national press. If you value what we are doing, you can help us by making a contribution to the cost of our journalism.