‘Boris Johnson couldn’t direct sh*t into a paper bag’ claims actress Miriam Margolyes
- Credit: Archant
Call The Midwife star Miriam Margolyes has launched a sweary attack on Boris Johnson, branding the prime minister an 'incompetent sh*t' who is only remarkable at adultery.
The 79-year-old actress said that 'bumbling' Boris Johnson is a shadow of the former Tory prime minister Margaret Thatcher, saying his party is now funded by Russians and ran by the 'little squit' Dominic Cummings.
She told the Mirror: 'Boris Johnson couldn't direct s**t into a paper bag. He is completely incompetent.
'He's got that malevolent little squit Dominic Cummings to make his thoughts clear for him.
You may also want to watch:
'He was an incompetent mayor and he's an incompetent prime minister and the sooner we get rid of him the better.
- 1 Pro-Brexit fishing campaigner says Boris Johnson's deal has left her with 'no fish'
- 2 Nigel Farage reminded of claim that 'acid test of Brexit' surrounds fishing after clip resurfaces
- 3 European parliament agrees to add British overseas territories to post-Brexit tax haven blacklist
- 4 Ed Miliband mocks Kwasi Kwarteng's 'road to Damascus conversion'
- 5 Telegraph columnist blames Angela Merkel for Brexit
- 6 Piers Morgan causes hilarity with 'Priti Patel with a brain' jibe
- 7 Backlash over Tory MP receiving Covid-19 vaccine despite not being classed as vulnerable
- 8 Brussels to launch campaign teaching younger Britons about the EU
- 9 SNP MP asks Priti Patel why she has not stood down following UK border comments
- 10 Boris Johnson to visit Scotland this week in attempt to shore up the union
'The U-turns, don't wear a mask, put your mask on, take your mask off, and then rules that are made that the Tory people don't adhere to and all the money that is coming in from these Russian oligarchs.
'The Tory Party is funded by criminal Russians, it's crazy.'
The left-wing Harry Potter star said that she did not like Margaret Thatcher but was a 'remarkable' lady. She added that Johnson was only 'remarkable' at adultery.
'I was a very strong critic of Mrs Thatcher but she was an impressive woman, a formidable leader, a remarkable person.
'You couldn't say Boris Johnson is remarkable, he's a remarkable s**t, he's a remarkable adulterer.
'I mean he doesn't know how many children he's got and he's our leader. Get rid of that bumbling t**t, he's hopeless. God help us. I think standards have slipped.
'I feel a great sadness, I mourn what's happened to England, the country of my birth, the country of my language, the best literature and we had an outstanding Royal Family.'
Turning her attention to Donald Trump, she said: 'He is exhibiting signs of mental deterioration. He's leading the world into chaos and he needs to be removed.'